McDonald’s is set to debut a couple of new menu items later this month.
The McDonald’s Smoky BLT Quarter Pounders with Cheese and the Oreo Fudge McFlurry will be offered nationwide, starting on November 21!
Each of the items will be offered for a limited time, while supplies last.
Some Details: (from McD’s)
- Smoky BLT Quarter Pounders with Cheese: features a 100% fresh beef quarter pound patty cooked right when you order.. It’s topped with two slices of melty American cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked bacon, fresh Roma tomatoes, shredded lettuce and smoky sauce – and it’s all served on a toasted sesame seed bun
- Oreo Fudge McFlurry: blends McDonald’s classic, creamy vanilla soft serve with hot fudge topping and OREO cookie pieces
Both of this limited time items sound pretty good and worthy of a try. While I can’t see ordering them for myself, I could see my kids wanting to try one (or both) of these. If they’re interested, I’ll be happy to give them a try. Would you?
Check out the press release for the new McDonald’s menu items here.
Check out my McDonald’s Reviews:
- USA (Mozzarella Sticks)
- Costa Rica
- American Samoa
- The Netherlands
- Sri Lanka
- USA (McRib)
- USA (Crispy Chicken Sandwich)
- USA (Glazed Pull Apart Donut)
- USA (Seasonal Holiday Pie)
- South Africa
- USA (Cheese Danish)
McDonald’s McMansions in the United States
Single Arch McD’s Signs