MyMcDonald’s Rewards is coming soon according to an e-mail I received but no exact date was mentioned.
In the program, you earn rewards points for every McDonald’s purchase you make. You’ll earn 100 points for every $1 you spend.
To earn the points, “provide your code before ordering at Drive Thru or scan in the restaurant and your points will be added. Contactless ordering in the App adds points automatically.”
When you sign up for the program, you’ll get 1,500 points after your first purchase. Those points can be used towards a reward or can be saved to get a better option to choose from.
Redeem you MyMcDonald’s Rewards for:
- 1,500 points= McChicken, Hash Browns, Vanilla Cone or Cheeseburger
- 3,000 points= Medium Fries, Sausage Burrito, 6 pc McNuggets or Large Iced Coffee
- 4,500 points= Large Fries, Large Frappe, Filet O Fish or Sausage McMuffin with Egg
- 6,000 points= Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Happy Meal or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Points will expire on the first day of the month after the sixth month from the day your points were earned
- You can redeem one reward per order
- if you redeem a reward, you still earn 100 points per $1 spent on anything else you order
- Delivery orders do not earn points
While the MyMcDonald’s rewards is nothing overly exciting, it’s still nice to be rewarded for purchases you make. My kids do enjoy McDonald’s from time to time so I expect to see some small benefits from this program.
Find out more about the new McD’s rewards program here.
Check out my McDonald’s Reviews:
- USA (Mozzarella Sticks)
- Costa Rica
- American Samoa
- The Netherlands
- Sri Lanka
- USA (McRib)
McDonald’s McMansions in the United States