For quite some time, the TSA Instagram and other social media accounts were must-follows thanks to the man who ran the accounts, Bob Burns.
Burns suddenly passed away a couple of years back and the accounts haven’t quite been the same. (Maybe I just don’t follow the accounts as closely anymore… RIP Bob Burns.)
Over the years, I’ve written a bunch of posts related to the TSA Instagram and other social media accounts:
- Lucille From The Walking Dead Found In Carry On Bag
- Top 10 Unusual Finds By The TSA In 2016
- No Hoes On Planes
- Batman’s Batarang Found At Airport
- Your Pie Can Fly On Thanksgiving.
- Bowling Ball Forgotten At Airport Security Checkpoint!
- The TSA Instagram Account Lets Us Know If Dead Bugs Can Fly!
- Your Burger Can Fly According To The TSA On Instagram
Earlier in the week, the TSA Instagram shared some very important information in a new Instagram post.
Baby Shark doo doo doo doo doo can’t fly in a carry on bag on a plane!
TSA officers at Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) found a baby shark (or two) in a large jar. The problem is that liquids and fluids brought in your carry on need to be 3.4 ounces or less. You can however bring 12 ounces of hand sanitizer!
Regardless of the issue with the liquids, the TSA says to check with the airline to find out the “specific rules regarding biological specimens“.
Find out more about from the TSA on Instagram here.