Here is another opportunity to earn bonus Gold Points with Club Carlson. This isn’t quite as lucrative as the Stay 1, Get 1 promos that were going on but should still be of interest to many.
Earn 10,000 Gold Points on every eligible stay of two or more consecutive nights at any Carlson Rezidor Asia Pacific hotel between July 17 and September 30 2012.
The promo is only available to Club Carlson members for eligible stays at Radisson Blu, Radisson, Country Inn & Suites, Park Inn and Park Plaza.
- You must register for the offer
- An Eligible Stay is two or more consecutive nights on a Gold Points eligible rate
- Bonus points are in addition to standard 20 points per dollar spent during stay
- There is no limit on number of eligible stays each member can complete
This promo makes it possible to earn enough bonus miles for a free night from your two night stay. Award nights start at 9,000 points and there are no blackout dates on standard rooms.
If you don’t have a Club Carlson account, you can sign up HERE
Register for the 10,000 Bonus Gold Points Asia Pacific offer HERE
Delta SkyMiles Dining is running a promo called One Bite At A Time
You can earn 300 bonus miles each time you spend $100 (in any combination of dines) and also complete a review for each qualifying dine.
The fine print says that this offer is by invitation only for select SkyMiles Dining members.
Check your inbox for an e-mail of this offer or give it a shot by trying to sign up HERE.
Rules for the bonus offer:
- Register for the One Bite At A Time Bonus
- Spend $100 dining at participating locations through 12/31/12
- Complete dining reviews within 30 days of each dine
- You can earn the bonus up to 10 times, earning 3,000 miles
If you don’t have a SkyMiles Dining account, you can register and earn 1,200 bonus miles after your first dine. Spend $25 or more and complete a review within 30 days of dining.
Sign up for SkyMiles Dining HERE