- July 5- Spoke to Jake. He told us that he was busy checking guests in and would give us a call back which he never did.
- July 7- Call #1- Spoke with Jake again. He transferred Kim to the general manager’s line to leave a message. The phone kept ringing & the answering machine never picked up for Kim to leave a message… Go figure!
- July 7- Call #2- Kim called back and spoke with a female employee (we did not get her name). She said that she would look into the matter and call back which she never did.
- July 8- Spoke with Shelby. She told us that managers do not work on Sundays. We explained the situation and she actually seemed to care. She said that she would look into what was going on and call back in 15 minutes.
- July 8- Shelby did call back (when she said she would) and was able to refund Kim’s card for our non-stay. Finally a competent employee!
|Jul 2, 2012||Adjust||Adjustment – Discretionary Award||3,000|
|Jul 2, 2012||Earn||Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rapid City, SD – Jun 27, 2012 to Jun 28, 2012 – Country Inn – Rapid City , SD US Points|Room Earning 20 Points per USD||2,535|
|Jul 2, 2012||Earn||Country Inn – Rapid City , SD US Points|Online Booking Member Bonus Points||1,000|
|Jul 2, 2012||Earn||Country Inn – Rapid City , SD US Points|Country Inns So Go Country 44,000 Point Bonus||44,000|
|Jun 19, 2012||Earn||Radisson Hotel Valley Forge – Jun 15, 2012 to Jun 16, 2012 – Radisson – King of Prussia , PA US Points|Room Earning 20 Points per USD||2,224|
I think that in the end this whole ordeal was worth the time we put in to earn 52,759 Club Carlson Gold Points!