Here are a few offers and promotions worth considering/ registering for:
- Register for United MileagePlus Mobile Offers and get 500 bonus award miles. Register your Visa card and receive special offers by text message.
- Purchase US Airways Dividend Miles and receive a 100% bonus. This offer is good for up to 50,000 miles which costs $1750 ( about $.0175 cents per mile). Not a horrible price especially if you need some miles to top off an account.
- Register for Starwood Preferred Guest Nice Choice by June 30, 2012. The promotion allows you to choose what, when and how you earn. There are some pretty “nice” options.
- Register by June 30 for the Marriott Rewards Summer Bonus and earn up to three free nights. Stay at participating Marriott Hotels worldwide between June 1- August 31 and earn one free night after every second paid stay.
Club Carlson Promos:
- You can still register for the Radisson Big Night Giveaway and earn 50,000 Gold Points after completing one qualifying stay by July 15. You can earn one bonus per account. I did one stay last weekend and my bonus was posted in 4 days. We’ll be doing another stay in two weeks from now in Kim’s name which will get us another 50K bonus.
- There are still spots left to register for the Park Inn Stay One, Get One promotion. Like the Radisson Big Night, you can earn 44,000 Gold Points after completing one qualifying stay by July 22, 2012. There are only 10 Park Inns in the US which makes this promo a bit harder to complete. Kim and I are staying at a Park Inn in Pennsylvania in mid-July. We each booked one night so that will give us 88K in bonus points.
- The Country Inn & Suites Stay One, Get One Event reached it’s limit for the 44,000 Gold Points bonus. You can still register for the SOGO Event and earn 15,000 bonus points by completing a stay by July 15.
You can also currently save 30% off at select Club Carlson properties. Use code 30PCTOFF to get the discount. I could not find any properties that qualified for this offer near us. This offer is good now until June 12 & June 22 through September 1.