One of my favorites, doesn’t exactly test travel. The quiz wants to find out how many countries can you name in 7 minutes.
The New York Times has a new quiz trying to find out How Smart A Traveler Are You?
I’d consider myself a smart traveler but would I be according to the New York Times? I wasn’t sure, so I took their quiz.
Here are a few questions which were asked.
I expected to do better on the quiz but I did get 6 out of 8 questions correct.The New York Times said, “Nice job! You seem to be on top of the latest travel trends and are getting more out of your trips than most. Keep up the momentum by reading our latest Travel Tips articles so you can do well again next time.”
Click here to take the quiz and let us know how you did.
- Where Should You Go In 2015? Take the quiz.
- Take TripIt’s Traveler Personality Quiz, Win A Prize
- Time: America’s Mood Map, Which State Matches Your Personality: Take the Test
- Which European Country Do You Belong In?
- “How Y’All, Youse & You Guys Talk”, Take The NY Times Dialect Quiz
- What City Should You Actually Live In? Take The Buzzfeed Quiz!
- What State Do You Belong In? Take The Quiz!
- Should You Move To NYC? Take The Quiz
- Should You Move To Australia? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify US States By Their Outline? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify Places From Above? Take The Quiz
- How Many Countries Can You Name In 15 Minutes?
- How Well Do You Know U.S. Geography?
- Could You & Your Partner Pass U.S. Immigration Marriage Interview?
- What U.S. city should you actually live in?
- What kind of traveler are you?
- How Will You Be Arrested on Vacation- Take the Quiz
- State Fair Foods- Real or Fake?
- How Many Countries Can You Identify From A Photo?
- Can Buzzfeed Guess Which US Region?
- Quiz: Guess the Skyline of Famous Cities
- Quiz: Can You Identify Cities By Their Subway Map?
- How Well Do You Know US National Parks?
- BBC Quiz: Why Do You Travel?
- Outside Quiz: How Long Could You Survive Without…