They can vary quite a bit. Some might test your knowledge of geography, while others might ask questions so you can see what kind of traveler you are. Either way, they’re usually fun to try out.
I’ve written about many travel quizzes over the years, although it’s been a while since the last one.
Check out some of the quizzes:
- Can You Identify US States By Their Outline? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify Places From Above? Take The Quiz
- How Many Countries Can You Name In 15 Minutes?
- How Well Do You Know U.S. Geography?
- Could You & Your Partner Pass U.S. Immigration Marriage Interview?
- What U.S. city should you actually live in?
- What kind of traveler are you?
- How Will You Be Arrested on Vacation- Take the Quiz
- State Fair Foods- Real or Fake?
- How Many Countries Can You Identify From A Photo?
- Can Buzzfeed Guess Which US Region?
- Quiz: Guess the Skyline of Famous Cities
- Quiz: Can You Identify Cities By Their Subway Map?
- How Well Do You Know US National Parks?
- BBC Travel Quiz: Why Do You Travel?
- Can You Book The Cheapest Flight?
In a quiz which I recently came across from Buzzfeed, they want to know, “Can You Name 100 Countries In Seven Minutes?”
This is more of a countries test than a quiz. And, once you name your 100th country (if its done in under 7 minutes, the activity stops.
I tried from my cell phone and had pretty good results:I named 100 countries in 6:45! There were also quite a few typos while doing this so I assumed that I could probably top the number from my laptop.
How do you think you could do? If you decide to give this quiz a try, a few strategies to consider is listing countries in the order (or close to) that you visited them. An even better option is probably just to list them in groups by region etc.
Take the Buzzfeed quiz here and let us know how you did in the comments!