Many of you may have noticed that I’m a sucker for Buzzfeed (and other) travel-related quizzes.
Most of these quizzes are silly and don’t even ask legitimate travel questions but they are fun to take part in regardless.
Check out some of my “Quiz” posts:
- Time: America’s Mood Map, Which State Matches Your Personality: Take the Test!
- Which European Country Do You Belong In?
- “How Y’All, Youse & You Guys Talk”, Take The NY Times Dialect Quiz
- What City Should You Actually Live In? Take The Buzzfeed Quiz!
- What State Do You Belong In? Take The Quiz!
- Should You Move To NYC? Take The Quiz
- Should You Move To Australia? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify US States By Their Outline? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify Places From Above? Take The Quiz
- How Many Countries Can You Name In 15 Minutes?
I just came across another Buzzfeed quiz. This quiz will test your geography skills. (Something I won’t claim to be great at.)
The quiz is made up of 16 questions which will help determine:
- How Well Do You Know Basic U.S. Geography?
Here are a few of the questions:
After taking the quiz, I was pretty happy with my results. I definitely made some lucky guesses on a bunch of the questions and ended up getting 12 of 16 correct. This definitely isn’t an amazing score by any means but it’s still better than I thought I would do.
Click Here to test your U.S. geography skills in the Buzzfeed quiz. Let us know how you did in the comments below.