This time, I came across an interesting 10 question quiz from the Washington Post
The WaPo wants to know if you could name cities by looking at their subway maps?
That’s a really tough one if you ask me. The quiz is made up of only 10 questions so it looks like I’ll be making lots of random guesses!
Here are a few of the questions/ subway maps:
So how did I do?
Well, I didn’t expect to do well at all. I had a lot of guessing to do considering I am really not a train aficionado.
I got 4/10 question correct. Definitely not my finest quiz score!
Find out if you can identify cities by their train maps in the Washington Post quiz here.
- Where Should You Go In 2015? Take the quiz.
- Take TripIt’s Traveler Personality Quiz, Win A Prize
- Time: America’s Mood Map, Which State Matches Your Personality: Take the Test
- Which European Country Do You Belong In?
- “How Y’All, Youse & You Guys Talk”, Take The NY Times Dialect Quiz
- What City Should You Actually Live In? Take The Buzzfeed Quiz!
- What State Do You Belong In? Take The Quiz!
- Should You Move To NYC? Take The Quiz
- Should You Move To Australia? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify US States By Their Outline? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify Places From Above? Take The Quiz
- How Many Countries Can You Name In 15 Minutes?
- How Well Do You Know U.S. Geography?
- Could You & Your Partner Pass U.S. Immigration Marriage Interview?
- What U.S. city should you actually live in?
- What kind of traveler are you?
- How Will You Be Arrested on Vacation- Take the Quiz
- State Fair Foods- Real or Fake?
- How Many Countries Can You Identify From A Photo?
- Can Buzzfeed Guess Which US Region?
- Quiz: Guess the Skyline of Famous Cities