At home I try my best to be a law-abiding citizen and I’m happy to say that I’ve never had any legal issues.
While traveling to new places I like to think that I am always following the law but many times things are done differently. I’ve never had any legal problems while visiting a foreign country but I could see others getting caught doing something that they didn’t even know was illegal.
Check out a couple of old posts related to travel and the law:
Thrillist came up with a quiz to find out How will you be arrested on vacation?
The quiz is made up of 9 (silly) questions. I’m not sure how exactly these questions will help to determine how you might be arrested while on vacation but I decided to answer them in the name of (pretty much) mindless fun.
Here are a few of my favorite questions:
This is how Thrillist says I’d get arrested on vacation:
It looks like Thrillist thinks that I am a real threat to breaking the law while on vacation. Imagine the dangerous airport luggage belt sleeper! Scary stuff…
Find out how you will be arrested while on vacation by taking Thrillist’s quiz HERE.
- Time: America’s Mood Map, Which State Matches Your Personality: Take the Test!
- Which European Country Do You Belong In?
- “How Y’All, Youse & You Guys Talk”, Take The NY Times Dialect Quiz
- What City Should You Actually Live In? Take The Buzzfeed Quiz!
- What State Do You Belong In? Take The Quiz!
- Should You Move To NYC? Take The Quiz
- Should You Move To Australia? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify US States By Their Outline? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify Places From Above? Take The Quiz
- How Many Countries Can You Name In 15 Minutes?
- How Well Do You Know U.S. Geography?
- Could You & Your Partner Pass U.S. Immigration Marriage Interview?
- What U.S. city should you actually live in?
- What kind of traveler are you?