Last week, Kim and I went up to Lucas’s new school for Open School Night.
Lucas started first grade in the Gift & Talented program at his school. The program comes with a lot of work and learning both in school and at home thanks to lots of homework!
After arriving at our scheduled time, we still had to wait around 10 minutes before going in to talk to his teacher.
This was a great opportunity to check out some of the work samples hanging on the walls and bulletin board outside of the classroom.
Before I got past the first page, I was cracking up laughing. Yes, I was proud to see Lucas writing about something we enjoy doing together- going out for a tasty meal!
While the story wasn’t easy to read (see if you can decipher his inventive spelling), there’s lots of info and details about our visits.
Check it out:Look at the attention to detail. The sign is colored-in in Shake Shack green and there’s even a burger present.I love how Lucas highlighted the burger in each picture by coloring it in.Lots of thought went into this story as you can see by the text boxes in his drawings.If you couldn’t figure out some of the words, let me know and I’ll try to help you out.
After seeing Lucas’s story, it made me wonder- can the Michael W Travels family be the biggest Shake Shake fans?
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn
- Review: Shake Shack at Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Food Review: ChickenSHACK
- Food Review: Shake Shack’s Bacon CheddarSHACK
- Food Review: Shacktoberfest
- You Can Get A Gluten Free Bun At Shake Shacks Nationwide
- Shake Shack South Korea, Just About As Good As Shacks In The US!
- Great News! Shake Shack Is Opening At LaGuardia Airport