I love coming across travel quizzes which test our knowledge of many random facts or images related to a destination.
The majority of these quizzes tend to be from Buzzfeed. It’s been a while since I’ve taken one of these quizzes but I just came across a good one.
In one of their newest quizzes, Buzzfeed asks “Can You Guess The Famous Cities That Own These Skylines?“
The quiz is made up of 18 images which each have 3 choices of cities in which the image might be from. While I didn’t expect to do very well in this quiz I still figured it would be fun to give a try.
Here are a few questions/ images from the quiz.
So how did I do?
I started off doing pretty bad but then (kind of) redeemed myself. I was able to identify 11 of 18 skylines correctly. This was definitely better than I had expected to do!
How well do you know the skylines of famous cities?
Find out by taking the Buzzfeed quiz here.
- Take TripIt’s Traveler Personality Quiz, Win A Prize
- Time: America’s Mood Map, Which State Matches Your Personality: Take the Test
- Which European Country Do You Belong In?
- “How Y’All, Youse & You Guys Talk”, Take The NY Times Dialect Quiz
- What City Should You Actually Live In? Take The Buzzfeed Quiz!
- What State Do You Belong In? Take The Quiz!
- Should You Move To NYC? Take The Quiz
- Should You Move To Australia? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify US States By Their Outline? Take The Quiz
- Can You Identify Places From Above? Take The Quiz
- How Many Countries Can You Name In 15 Minutes?
- How Well Do You Know U.S. Geography?
- Could You & Your Partner Pass U.S. Immigration Marriage Interview?
- What U.S. city should you actually live in?
- What kind of traveler are you?
- How Will You Be Arrested on Vacation- Take the Quiz
- State Fair Foods- Real or Fake?
- How Many Countries Can You Identify From A Photo?
- Where Should You Go in 2015? Take the quiz.