As we got closer, we noticed that the floor in one area was very wet! In a circular spot in the middle of Preseren Square, it was raining! We were tired and (briefly) a bit confused. One sign stated, “The Area With Ljubljana’s Own Weather”. The other showed a rain cloud and an umbrella.
It was a hot day, so these isolated showers were welcome in the city. Most people walking by stopped to check out this phenomenon, many enjoying a stroll through the rain.We went in for a closer look (and to cool off). Where was the rain coming from?We wandered around the area and eventually spotted a discretely placed sprinkler high above as the culprit. The kids and I had some fun running through the area in Ljubljana with its own weather before moving on in search for some cold beverages.
- KFC or Chick fil-A in Bosnia and Herzegovina? No It’s CFC!
- Searching For Bruce Lee In Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina!
- These Are Doughnuts In Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina!
- One Of The Most Important Reasons We Love Airbnb
- Ridiculous Street Signs #30: Don’t Pee Standing Up- Bosnia
- Searching For Invader In Ljubljana, Slovenia!