KLM is running a sweepstakes- Meet 3 Top DJ’s at the Electronic Family Festival in Amsterdam.
The prize for the winner and guest includes:
- Air tickets to Amsterdam
- Three night stay at the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam
- Two concert passes for Electronic Family Festival on June 30
- meet & greet with DJ’s
- Samsung SH100 WIFI camera: (Winner must make a movie about the experience with the camera from the prize package)
Contest ends June 10, 2012.
Enter the sweepstakes HERE
Drive It Home Scotland- win a 5-day trip for you and a friend to test your golf game against European golfers.
I am not a fan nor do I play golf but the prize sounds very nice. (I visited Scotland a while back and had a great time and it is a beautiful country)
There will be eight Grand Prize winners:
Two prize winners plus a travel companion will be a resident in the UK or Ireland or rest of the world. Two prize winners will be a resident of Germany or Sweden (“European winners”), Two prize winners will be a resident of Canada, Two prize winners will be a resident of USA (North American winners”).
Each prize includes:
- Two-night break for two people to one of the four regional prizes (allocated at random) offered on the Drive it Home website on a bed and breakfast basis in twin accommodation assuming two people sharing on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 October 2012.
- One night stay at The Gleneagles Hotel for two people on a bed and breakfast basis in twin accommodation assuming two people sharing on Sunday 7 October 2012
- Participation for the winner and travel companion in Scotland The Home of Golf Challenge on The PGA Centenary Course at Gleneagles
Drawing closes June 1, 2012
KLM has a ridiculous new website called Travel Predictor. The site makes predictions on where and when you will go on your next trip by using your digital footprint through Facebook. It also tells you who is going along with you on the trip (choosing from your FB friends list).
I tried the Travel Predictor out a few times and can’t say that it inspired me to book any of the trips I was told that I was going on…Shocker!
The trips were:
- Leeds, England with my wife in late June
- The Singapore Food Festival in July with a random person from my friend list
- The Olympics in London in July with a random person from my friend list
- The World Pipe Band Championships in Glasgow in August with a friend that I have not seen in 15 years
After a few tries I gave up on the Travel Predictor. The site was fun to mess around with for a few minutes and is a good gimmick but it is even more a waste of time! From the places that I was told that I was going, none have been considered for upcoming trips although I would like to go to Singapore and check out an Olympics at some point…
If you you’re looking to kill a few minutes and get some ideas of where to travel, check out the Travel Predictor HERE
KLM’s iFly magazine is giving away two tickets to Prague in a new contest.
To enter: Answer 5 questions to have a chance to win. If you get any wrong, you can keep trying until you get them all right..
The prize: Two Eonomy Class return tickets on KLM to Prague. The winner’s flight to Prague will be operated from any destination by KLM, Air France or Delta.
Must be 18 years old at time of entering contest
Contest ends June 1, 2012
Coca Cola along with KLM are giving away two prizes for four to attend the UEFA Euro 2012 in a Facebook contest.
The matches take place in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
I can’t say that I am much of a soccer fan but I’d love a free trip to Europe to attend a match.
I’ve been to matches in Scotland and Latvia and both were lots of fun.
Prize (2) Includes:
- Four KLM economy class round trip tickets to Amsterdam from any KLM, Air France or Delta Airlines destination
- 4 game tickets Netherlands – Denmark on June 9th or
- 4 game tickets Netherlands – Germany on June 13th
- Transfer Charkov airport – city center, meals, drinks
- Transfer city to stadium and transfer stadium – airport
- One night hotel stay in Amsterdam prior to the day trip to Charkov
- Two nights hotel stay in Amsterdam after returning from Charkov
- One camera (the main page says it is a Canon IXUS220HS but the official rules mentions a Samsung)
Must be 18 or older to enter
Contest ends May 9, 2012
I get KLM’s digital magazine iFly and i’ll usually skim through it.
I noticed this fun contest and figured why not share it.
See The World In A Snow Globe: Win 2 Tickets to Helsinki
There are five snow globes each hiding different destinations under the snow. The magazine will give away clues to the answers of 5 questions, not that they are hard to figure out on your own.
Here are the answers:
- C. Tanzania
- B. Helsinki
- B. Amsterdam
- C. Bali
- C. Tokyo
Register by April 15, 2012
Must be 18 or older
Enter the contest here
KLM is running a contest through Facebook called the Holland Classics.
The prize is a very nice trip to Amsterdam!
- Two economy class round trip tickets to Amsterdam on KLM
- Trip to the Keukenhof (flower exhibition) including a tour and tulip bulb package
- Visit to the Van Gogh Museum (probably my favorite art museum)
- Cheese tasting by Henry Willig
- Tour through the Amsterdam canals
- City tour by bus through Amsterdam
- Hotel stay in Amsterdam
Click here to enter the KLM Holland Classic Contest
Here is another interesting way to put social networking to use for travel.
KLM has started a new program called Meet & Seat.
It allows you to see who’s on board your flight and get in touch with other passengers by connecting your Facebook and/ or LinkedIn account to your KLM booking profile.
KLM says you can meet other interesting travelers and increase networking opportunities- “Choose for yourself whether you want to meet for a coffee before the flight, select adjoining seats or share a cab to the conference you are both attending”. It sounds to me like it could become another form of internet dating or hook-up opportunities!
Meet & Seat is available for:
Bookings with 1 passenger
KLM flights between Amsterdam and New York, San Francisco and Sao Paulo
From 90 days until 48 hours before departure
Will be available on more KLM flights soon
Check out the demo video:
To find out more, Click Here