VisitScotland is running a competition (sweepstakes) where you could win a trip to Scotland to “experience the land that inspired Disney-Pixar’s Brave”.
The prize is a five night trip for four to Scotland where you will stay in luxurious hotels and visit some amazing places and sites with a private tour guide.
- Five nights hotel stay ( 2 nights at Balmoral Hotel, 1 night at De Vere Cameron House & two nights at Brodie Castle)
- Various meals during the trip
- After hours tour of National Museum of Scotland with a curator
- VIP visit to Stirling Castle with private guide and 30 minute archery lesson
- Chartered private flight with Loch Lomond Sea Planes
- Tour of the Callanish Standing Stones
- Private chartered boat tour to Loch Ness
- Guided tour and entry to Urqhuart Castle
- Driver/ Guide for trip duration
Overseas winner and travel companions receive economy class return flight to Scotland
UK winner and travel companions will receive alternative transportation
Enter the competition by March 1, 2013
Limit one entry per person or e-mail address
Open to people age 18 and older & must be legal resident of country selected upon entry
Trip must be taken between 9/1/13 to 10/31/13
Register for the competition HERE
KLM is running a sweepstakes- Meet 3 Top DJ’s at the Electronic Family Festival in Amsterdam.
The prize for the winner and guest includes:
- Air tickets to Amsterdam
- Three night stay at the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam
- Two concert passes for Electronic Family Festival on June 30
- meet & greet with DJ’s
- Samsung SH100 WIFI camera: (Winner must make a movie about the experience with the camera from the prize package)
Contest ends June 10, 2012.
Enter the sweepstakes HERE
Drive It Home Scotland- win a 5-day trip for you and a friend to test your golf game against European golfers.
I am not a fan nor do I play golf but the prize sounds very nice. (I visited Scotland a while back and had a great time and it is a beautiful country)
There will be eight Grand Prize winners:
Two prize winners plus a travel companion will be a resident in the UK or Ireland or rest of the world. Two prize winners will be a resident of Germany or Sweden (“European winners”), Two prize winners will be a resident of Canada, Two prize winners will be a resident of USA (North American winners”).
Each prize includes:
- Two-night break for two people to one of the four regional prizes (allocated at random) offered on the Drive it Home website on a bed and breakfast basis in twin accommodation assuming two people sharing on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 October 2012.
- One night stay at The Gleneagles Hotel for two people on a bed and breakfast basis in twin accommodation assuming two people sharing on Sunday 7 October 2012
- Participation for the winner and travel companion in Scotland The Home of Golf Challenge on The PGA Centenary Course at Gleneagles
Drawing closes June 1, 2012