Over the years, Kim and I have attended a bunch of time share offers to take advantage of various deals.
One of the best offers saved us around $300 in Fiji for 1.5 hours of our time.
The last timeshare offer we booked was back in 2018 with Hilton Grand Vacations. While the offer was awesome, the actual presentation was torture. Regardless, if an offer seems worth it, we’ll definitely book one again. Continue reading Hilton Grand Vacations Offer: 3 Nights + 50,000 Points for $149!
KLM is running a sweepstakes- Meet 3 Top DJ’s at the Electronic Family Festival in Amsterdam.
The prize for the winner and guest includes:
- Air tickets to Amsterdam
- Three night stay at the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam
- Two concert passes for Electronic Family Festival on June 30
- meet & greet with DJ’s
- Samsung SH100 WIFI camera: (Winner must make a movie about the experience with the camera from the prize package)
Contest ends June 10, 2012.
Enter the sweepstakes HERE
Drive It Home Scotland- win a 5-day trip for you and a friend to test your golf game against European golfers.
I am not a fan nor do I play golf but the prize sounds very nice. (I visited Scotland a while back and had a great time and it is a beautiful country)
There will be eight Grand Prize winners:
Two prize winners plus a travel companion will be a resident in the UK or Ireland or rest of the world. Two prize winners will be a resident of Germany or Sweden (“European winners”), Two prize winners will be a resident of Canada, Two prize winners will be a resident of USA (North American winners”).
Each prize includes:
- Two-night break for two people to one of the four regional prizes (allocated at random) offered on the Drive it Home website on a bed and breakfast basis in twin accommodation assuming two people sharing on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 October 2012.
- One night stay at The Gleneagles Hotel for two people on a bed and breakfast basis in twin accommodation assuming two people sharing on Sunday 7 October 2012
- Participation for the winner and travel companion in Scotland The Home of Golf Challenge on The PGA Centenary Course at Gleneagles
Drawing closes June 1, 2012