A couple of years back we visit St Kitts. St Kitts is a very expensive place to visit and we only headed there thanks to having four Hyatt Visa Free Nights. Find out about our family visit at the Park Hyatt St Kitts.
Here are a couple of other Hyatt stays which stood out:
- Find Out What Hyatt Did To Help Me Celebrate My 100th Country Visited!
- Find Out How Hyatt Made Theo’s Birthday Extra Special
Each year we earn one free night from the Hyatt credit card. While it has some limitations (you can only book rooms which are Category 1-4), we still find value in them. Find out what we booked with our Hyatt Free Nights in the Summer 2019.
Earlier today, I received an Exclusive Offer from the Hyatt credit card.
After spending $4,000, I can earn an additional Category 1-4 free night. To qualify, you need to register for the offer by November 30, 2020. The spend needs to be completed by December 31, 2020.
- Promotion is only valid for World of Hyatt members who register for the promotion by11/30/2020.
- You will qualify for and receive your category 1-4 Free Night if you make Purchases with your credit card that total an amount at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable
- Please allow 4 weeks from the end of the promotion period for the Free Night Award to be issued to your World of Hyatt account
- Free Night Award not valid at properties in any other category or at Miraval, Hyatt Zilara or Hyatt Ziva resorts
It says that this offer is not transferable but I was able to register Kim’s account too. (I am not sure if she received an e-mail for the offer from Hyatt.) If you have the Hyatt credit card, I’d suggest trying to register at the link above if you are interested.
Overall, spending $4,000 to earn one free night sounds a bit steep but I still think it’s a solid offer. (Currently, I am not working on completing the spend on any new credit cards…)
I am in a buying group so charging $4,000 to earn the free night will be pretty simple to do.