I wasn’t looking very hard for an offer but then an incredible one was sent my way. I received an e-mail with the subject “Best. Offer. Ever.” for the Jetblue Plus Card. The e-mail definitely caught my attention, especially since I could earn up to 100,000 bonus points!
The Jetblue card typically offers a bonus of 40,000 points so this is a substantial increase but it does require a pretty high amount of spend.
Here is how you earn the bonus if you are approved for the card:
- Earn 50,000 points: spend $1,000 on purchases on your card within the first 90 days and pay the annual fee
- Earn an additional 50,000 points: spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within 12 months
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year on your account anniversary
- Points don’t expire
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
The annual fee for the Jetblue card is $99.
When I received this e-mail yesterday, I applied immediately after reading the details of the offer. We’ve been building up our Jetblue account balance and there’s no reason not to take advantage of this offer. Today, I decided to apply for the card for Kim, she too was instantly approved!
Now the big debate is where (and when) we’ll go when we decide to book an award flight!
If you’re interested in applying, you fill out the application here.
(This is not an affiliate link. I do not earn any commission if you are approved for this card.)