Since the coronavirus pandemic has been spreading, many people have thought you could catch it from Corona Beer. Morons…
Now, “the brewer of Corona beer has suspended production because of the coronavirus pandemic,” according to DailyMail.com.
You’re probably thinking that the beer won’t be produced due to the stigma attached due to its name. However, the real reason Corona won’t be produced for now is because Mexico has “deemed it non-essential“.
The Daily Mail shared photos of people in stores buying up Corona beer by the shopping cart load due to fears of a shortage.
Grupo Model, the brewery who produces the beer says they can keep producing it if their operations were considered to be agriculture. I don’t get how that works but this is supposedly allowed.
Would you hesitate to buy Corona due to its name being associated with the coronavirus? If so, I have no words…
Find out more from DailyMail.com here.
- Wow- South By Southwest Festival Canceled Due To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Causes Delta To Cut Flight Capacity More Than For 9/11
- To Enter Galapagos You’ll First Have To Spend 14 Days In Isolation
- REFUND Us: Avianca Cancels Flight, Says We Can Rebook Til 3/21
- Where Do We Stand With Getting A Refund From Avianca?
- Legoland New York Delays Opening Due To Coronavirus