Last week I wrote about a USA Today article- How To Make Flight Attendants Like You. Some might say that the general idea of the article is just common sense while my thought is that a simple reminder about how to act/ behave on a flight doesn’t hurt.
I just came across another flight attendant-related article, this time from Smarter Travel.
I was expecting the article- 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Flight Attendant to be an interesting list but to me, this was a bit ridiculous and something to laugh about. I can’t imagine who would actually say most of these things.
Here is the list:
- Can you watch my kids?
- Fetch me…
- Wait, what kind of drinks do you have?
- Can you help me lift my bag?
- I will blow up this plane if I don’t get bumped to first class
- This drink is too expensive!
- I miss the good old days of hot flight attendants
- I’ll turn off my phone in one more minute!
- Can you throw away this bag of vomit for me?
So what do you think of the list from Smarter Travel?
Check out the Smarter Travel article HERE to find out more about each of the 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Flight Attendant.