- AFAR report the U.S. Will Add a Third Gender Option to Passport Applications.
- Time Out says Tennessee Wants To Buy You A Plane Ticket To Visit The State.
- NY Post writes that a Lightning Strike Kills 18 Selfie Takers On Tourist Tower In Jaipur.
- Daily News: Woman Apparently Duct-Taped To Seat, Tried To Exit Plane Midflight.
We flew home from El Salvador on the fourth and returned home yesterday morning. It was great finally getting to travel again after too much time stuck at home. I plan to write a bunch of posts about our trip in the upcoming days, weeks… Continue reading United’s Inflight COVID Snack Service, Fun Way To Get Around El Salvador, Where All Those Dollar Coins Went, Are Inflight Magazines Safe & More- The Rehash!
- LA Times writes Most Of California Is Open, But These Iconic Attractions? Not Yet.
- CNBC shares the details Why Many Uber & Lyft Drivers Aren’t Coming Back.
- Skift writes about What Travel Will Look Like During Summer 2021.
- USA Today wonders Will The US -Canada Border Reopen This Summer.
After 16 months of not flying, it was nice to finally get on a plane! The airports were very busy and we had delays for both of our flights. However, I am not complaining, these things go with the territory! Continue reading TSA Finds Loaded Gun In Baby Stroller, Would You Upgrade $200 Flight To Economy+ For $77, Watermelon Pizza, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s wonders How Old Is Too Old To Stay At A Hostel?
- Smarter Travel shares How To Use Your Smartphone Abroad.
- Outside tells us Where To See Moose In The Northeast.
- USA Today: TSA Resumes Self-Defense Training Amid Uptick Of Unruly Passengers.
We’re less than a week away from our first international trip (and flight) in way too long. Lucas and I last went away in February 2020 when we visited The Netherlands. For Kim and Theo, it’s been a bit longer… Continue reading FREE Beer From Bud Light, Anthony Bourdain Les Halles Pop-Up, Win A Trip For 4 To Disney World, Win $3,000 In Prizes From History Channel- The Rehash!
- CNBC reports that the European Union Adds The U.S. To Its Safe Travel List.
- Daily Mail: British Airways Dreamliner 787 Nose Collapses On The Tarmac At LHR.
- NY Times shares Five Things To Know If You’re Road-Tripping This Summer.
- Thrillis writes This National Park Was Named An International Dark Sky Park.
While in Queens (for the game), we tried some (mostly) excellent pizza at a couple of shops. Baseball game and a mini pizza tour= a good travel day for us! 🙂 Continue reading I Bought The Largest Individual LEGO Set (Art World Map), Win 40K Choice Privileges Points (40 Winners), Rome’s Pizza Vending Machine & More- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s has 10 Popular Destinations To AVOID This Summer & Where To Go Instead.
- Smarter Travel writes about 5 Scary Travel Scams To Watch Out For In 2021.
- NY Times shares What To Know About Testing & Vaccine Requirements For Travel.
- T+L reports These Popular National Parks Require Reservations This Summer.
Yesterday we went to the Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit in NYC.
Kim and I had an awesome time and were really impressed and I’d highly recommend going. While we didn’t bring the kids along, I think it would also be a lot of fun for little ones.
I plan to write a more detailed review of our visit (hopefully)!
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel?
Now it’s time to take a look back at some of this past week’s posts in a recap that I like to call, The Rehash!
Here is your chance to Win A 5 Day, 4 Night Trip For Two To Honolulu, Hawaii. Enter by June 9, 2021.
Did you hear the Big News: Free Samples Are Coming Back To Costco Stores!
I definitely plan to see this film… Check Out The Trailer For Anthony Bourdain Film Coming Out In July.
Big pizza news: New Brooklyn Pizza Shop From Lucali’s Mark Iacono Opening Next Week.
It’s always nice to be rewarded… McDonald’s To Debut New MyMcDonald’s Rewards Program!
If you aren’t already following me on social media, make sure to check me out on: