We got back from our month-long trip to the Balkans 8 days back and it seems like a lot longer ago than that! I need to start booking some future travel plans soon… Continue reading HBD Theo: 5 Years Old- 40 Countries Visited, Make Your Road Trip Much More Enjoyable With Saucemoto, Win A Trip For 2 To Tokyo & More- The Rehash!
- T+L writes that The World’s First Space Hotel Will Open in 2027.
- Yahoo says a Family’s Death in Sierra National Forest Is Shrouded in Mystery.
- Buzzfeed has an article with People Sharing The Most Disappointing Over-Hyped Tourist Traps Around The World.
- USA Today: Still Safe To Fly A Country’s Airlines If FAA Downgrades Aviation System?
Getting a COVID test in Split was a pretty simple process and cost only (around) $11 per person. Our flight home on United from Dubrovnik was pretty comfortable. The food was decent enough and there was an excellent movie selection. I call that a win! Continue reading Book In Advance & Pay Fees To Visit Venice, UNESCO Protected Supermarket, Visiting A Salvadoran Air Force Plane Wreck, A Visit To Froggyland In Croatia- The Rehash!
- AFAR: Need a New U.S. Passport? The Wait Time Is up to 4.5 Months Right Now.
- Fodor’s writes 10 of Europe’s Capital Cities Weren’t Always Where They Are Today.
- Gothamist shares What A Ride On The Times Square Ferris Wheel Looks Likes.
- N Y Post says a Man’s “Weird” Hotel Etiquette Divides The Internet.
We’re finishing off our trip by seeing more of Croatia, making our way down the coast. We spent today checking out the island of Pag. Hopefully, we’ll make it to another island or two before we run out of time! Continue reading Searching For Invader, Area With Its Own Weather In Slovenia, Finding Neapolitan Pizza Excellence In Ljubljana, Ridiculous Street Signs & More- The Rehash!
- NY Times: Blindsided Abroad: Vaccinated But Testing Positive On A Trip to Europe.
- NatGeo writes Historic Images Show The Centuries-Long Struggle For Afghanistan.
- Fodor’s reports These 9 Countries Have Strictest COVID Restrictions For Travelers.
- US News & World Report wonders Where Can You Travel If You’re Vaccinated.
So far, besides spending time in the capital, Ljubljana, we also visited the town of Idrija to see and learn about the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Heritage of Mercury! Continue reading One Of The Most Important Reasons We Love Airbnb, A Nice Surprise On A Volcano In El Salvador, These Are Doughnuts In Sarajevo & More- The Rehash!
- T+L writes that You Can Legally Buy a Passport From Another Country.
- Smarter Travel: Do You Need to Bring Your Vaccine Card When You Travel?
- AFAR wonders What Happens if I Test Positive for COVID While Traveling?
- Fodor’s says These 9 Countries Have the Strictest COVID Restrictions for Travelers.
After a quick visit to Croatia (we’re heading back there soon), we visited Montenegro. We’re currently traveling around Bosnia and Herzegovina and it might be the highlight of our trip so far.
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading Unruly Passenger Duct Taped To Seat, KFC or Chick fil-A in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Searching For Bruce Lee In Mostar & More- The Rehash!
- T+L reports, IKEA Just Launched Its Own Swedish Meatball Scented Candle.
- AFAR shares How The Delta Variant Might Change Your Travel Plans.
- Smarter Travel writes about 8 Secret American Islands You’ve Never Heard Of.
- Fodor’s has 10 Better-Than-Europe Experiences You Can Have in the US.