Over the weekend we visited a new park to do some light hiking. The most exciting part of the day was visiting a new place on the Anthony Bourdain Food Trail! Continue reading 48 Hours In Bangladesh, Review: Wearing The Bluffworks Threshold T-Shirt For 5 Days, Frontier Giving Away 1,000,000 Miles, Lonely Planet Collaborating With Apple Maps & More- The Rehash!
- Forbes writes that Airlines Brace For A Rocky Recovery.
- Mirror: British Airways ‘To Sack 350 Pilots’, Ryanair Tells Staff To Accept 20% Pay Cut.
- The Hill says Airlines Will Require Passengers To Fill Out Health Acknowledgements.
- AFAR says International Flights To Bermuda Will Resume In July.
We didn’t get a chance to visit a new park this weekend but we did take a visit of sorts to New Orleans by taking out food from Brooklyn’s excellent Gumbo Bros.!
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading Airline Plans To Stop Flight Attendants From Wearing Face Masks, Into The Wild Bus Removed From Wild, You Can Drink On Atlantic City Boardwalk, & More- The Rehash!
- T+L says Virgin Voyages Announces Sanitation Protocols Ahead Of Delayed Launch.
- NY Post reports that a Town Names Park After Rotting Whale Blown Up 50 Years Ago.
- Yahoo writes that Delta Is Set To Increase July Capacity by 1,000 Flights.
- AFAR tells us Why You Should Go On A Ghost Tour Wherever You Travel.
Continue reading Delta To Increase July Capacity By 1000 Flights, Virgin Voyages Delayed Launch, Man Drives Solo Across US In Rental Mustang in 25 Hours, Carnival Burning $650 Million Per Month- Travel News!
At the moment, we’re not really considering booking flights so a road trip would be a very good option. Where do you stand with plans for future trips? Continue reading McDonald’s Sri Lanka, Visiting A Bizarre National Monument, Half Of New LaGuardia Airport Terminal Opens, Win Flights To Iceland & More- The Rehash!
- T+L: Visit One Of These 8 Western US Destinations For A Taste Of Traveling Abroad.
- AFAR writes that Being Careful Doesn’t Mean Not Traveling.
- Fodor’s shares The Best Things To Do In Every National Park.
- Forbes has The Future Of Cruising- Lengthy Boarding, End Of Buffets & More.
I frequently post contests on my site. I feel that it doesn’t hurt to enter as you never know when you’ll win a prize! Over the years, I’ve had pretty good success winning various things like free hotel nights, DoubleTree cookies and a trip to Cancun!
Yesterday I received an e-mail that I won a $25 gift card in the Shell More for Members giveaway. It might not be a huge prize but I’ll take it! Continue reading Avianca To Refund For Canceled Flight, Eating A Meal At NYC’s Most Exclusive Restaurant, Country Has No Date When It Will Reopen To Tourists- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s says You’ve Never Heard These Quirky Things About US National Parks.
- AFAR reports that Europe Proposes Further Extending Travel Ban Until July 1.
- NY Times shares The Most Important Word In The Hospitality Industry.
- NatGeo wonders Is It Safe Or Ethical to Go Hiking This Summer?
Continue reading Europe Could Extend Travel Ban, Couple Recreates Movie & TV Scenes Around World, Theme Parks Are Back-Kinda, Surfer Killed By Great White, Most Beautiful Places On Earth- Travel News!
Over the weekend we checked out another park in NYC that we hadn’t been to before. We visited Fort Totten in Bayside, Queens. We also grabbed lunch for a picnic at a deli I heard about on the awesome food/ travel show, F*Ck, That’s Delicious.
While we’re not really traveling, we’ll continue to check out more of the local attractions in the NYC area.
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading Maryland Bar’s Social Distancing Idea, Visit To DC-3 Plane Wreck In Iceland, FREE Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Countries Place Restrictions On US Visitors & More- The Rehash!
- Fortune: Southwest’s CEO Predicts Brutal Low-Fare Environment To Lure Passengers.
- Skift reports Sri Lanka To Reopen To Small Group Tours In 5-Star Hotels.
- CNBC says Delta Offers Employees Buyouts, Retirement Due To Coronavirus.
- CNN Travel writes about What Nudists Do During A Lockdown.