I did some award searches and found a couple of interesting options using American Airlines miles. The problem is that with work and potential quarantining after we get back, (and the chance of getting COVID-19), it probably doesn’t make sense for us to get on a plane right now. Continue reading I Won A Pepperidge Farm Cookie Kit, Food Quest: The McDonald’s McRib, Win A Trip To Switzerland & More- The Rehash!
- CBS News reports an Egyptian Model Was Arrested Over Photo Shoot At Pyramids.
- NatGeo tells us Why It’s Important To Save Historic Hotels.
- T+L says This Hanoi Hotel Is Coated In 24K Gold- Yes, Even The Toilets.
- Gothamist shares news that Parisian Legend Angelina Opened In Bryant Park In NYC.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday had some interesting deals but we didn’t really do a ton of shopping. Find out about a couple of things we bought in the posts below. Continue reading We Made DoubleTree Cookies At Home, McDonald’s McRib Returns Nationwide, Sick Deals on Bluffworks & AirPods Pro & More- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s shares How 10 Different Places Do Hot Chocolate.
- BBC writes about The Japanese Village That Eats Wasps.
- T+L has the 7 Best National Parks To Visit In Winter.
- AFAR writes about Airport Rights That You Need To Know.
A couple of weeks back I wrote about an interesting offer from the Hyatt credit card. For spending $4,000 with the card, I could earn another free night!
I was hoping to take advantage of this offer and I’m pretty sure that I hit the needed spend the other day. Now the problem will be, where and when to use it! Continue reading Get Paid $10,000 To Move To Arkansas, Thanksgiving Foods You Can Take Through Security, Sweet Bonus For Amex Hilton Card, Baby Sharks Can’t Fly- The Rehash!
- T+L writes about the 5 Best Ice Hotels In The World.
- AFAR says the CDC Asks Americans To Stay Home For Thanksgiving.
- Fodor’s reports Disneyland Is Closed But There’s Still A Way To Get Inside.
- USA Today writes Delta CEO Thanks Employee COVID-19 Sacrifices With Free Travel.
It isn’t looking good since most places we could potentially visit would require quarantining when we get back home. This would be a big problem due to work…
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading Food Quest: Trying 12 Whoopie Pies In Mainr During Our 10 Day Trip, Ridiculous Street Signs: Carry Out Your Fecal Matter & More- The Rehash!
- Lonely Planet: Norway’s New Passport May Just Be The Most Stylish In The World.
- NY Times tells us about 11 Hotels To Visit In Your Dreams.
- AFAR has 6 Things To Know About Taking Road Trips During Coronavirus.
- USA Today reports Airlines Ban Passengers Who Refuse To Mask Up, But Most Airports Have No Firm Policy.
I got a response that the bank needs more information. Today, a letter came in the mail requesting I send back a couple of things. Hopefully, I get approved for this card too. This would be a huge boost to my Jetblue family account! Continue reading Man Banned From Yellowstone For Cooking Chickens In Hot Springs, World’s Worst Airbnb Got Bookings, Machu Picchu Reopens & More- The Rehash!
- Smarter Travel has The 12 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the United States for 2021.
- Lonely Planet: How This Jet Engine Was Transformed Into A Unique Holiday Home.
- AFAR tells us Where Travelers Are Going For The Holidays In 2020.
- NatGeo writes that These Are Some Of America’s Most Beautiful Urban Parks.