- T+L :TSA Searches Woman’s Luggage to Find ‘Like 20 Bags’ of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
- Lonely Planet says Chernobyl’s Reactor 4 Control Room Is Now Open To The Public.
- Smarter Travel shares 9 Nudist Destinations Where You Can Take It All Off.
- The Mirror reports that New Orleans’ Hard Rock Casino Collapsed, Killing Two.
Shops from around the United States and Italy set up in the streets close to the borough’s Little Italy. This is a great event where you don’t have to go very far to try pizza from all over!
I’m a a bit behind on my pizza posts but I’m hoping to catch up this week. Continue reading The Case Of The Missing Amex Offers, Brooklyn Pizza Scene Gets Even Better, Legoland NY’s Opening Date, TWA Hotel’s New Room- The Rehash!
- Travel Channel has The Creepiest Places In All 50 States.
- Skift writes about LAX’s Stand Against Rideshare Congestion & More.
- Forbes shares The 2019 List Of Most Dangerous Airlines In The World.
- Yahoo says Saudi Arabia To Allow Foreign Men & Women To Share Hotel Rooms.
It doesn’t look like our next flights will be until winter break. That’s still a few months away and I have no idea yet where we might go, but I’m OK with that. Continue reading 140,000 IHG Points Stolen, Hilton Has A Cookie-Themed Suite, Mini-Soap Bottles Could Be Banned In NY,JetBlue Schedule Extended & More- The Rehash!
- USA Today reports that a Man Jumps To His Death At Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- NY Times tells us that Saudi Arabia Invites Tourists- What You Need To Know.
- Gothamist says A Man Was Arrested For Trying To Use First Class Bathroom On Plane.
- Curbed writes that Zaha Hadid’s Trippy News Beijing Airport Is Now Open.
Continue reading AA Tells Singer Aubrey O’Day To Take Off Shirt, Man Arrested For Trying To Use First Class Bathroom, Saudi Arabia Invites Tourists, Man Jumps To Death At Grand Canyon Skywalk & More- Travel News!
I’m hoping to write more about our experiences in future posts.
2019 is probably my weakest year for credit card sign up bonuses. I’m currently considering a deal where I can upgrade a card I currently have for a significant amount of bonus points. Continue reading TWA Hotel Offers $340 Helicopter Ride, Anthony Bourdain’s Items To Be Auctioned, Barron Hilton Dies at 91, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- NatGeo tells us Why 2 Million People Signed Up To Storm Area 51.
- NY post reports that a Family Dog “Fried” To Death On United Flight.
- Reuters says Budget Carrier XL Airways Seeks Rescue Deal With Air France.
- Forbes writes that The Longest Commercial Flight In World Is Getting Longer.
Continue reading Transferring Miles After You Die, World’s Longest Commercial Flight Getting Longer, Why 2,000,000 Signed Up To Storm Area 51, Family Dog Fried To Death On United Flight & More- Travel News!
Let me explain…
Lucas and I showed up early at Citi Field and a family in front of us on line started asking us when the gates opened. After a few minutes, I noticed a group bringing lots of boxes of shirts towards the gate. I mentioned that it looked like some sort of giveaway. Continue reading JetBlue Adding Flights To Country I’d Love To Visit, AA Adding Flights To US States I’d Like To Visit, Airline Files For Bankruptcy- Strands Over 10,000 People & More- The Rehash!
- T+L tells us How To Cure Wanderlust When You Really Can’t Travel.
- Lonely Planet says This Italian Region Will Pay You €700 A Month To Move There.
- Travel Channel writes about 10 of the World’s Most Exclusive Zip Codes.
- Skift shares news that Airbus’ Next-Gen Smart Aircraft Tracks Your Bathroom Breaks.
Besides some potential short weekend getaways, I don’t plan on traveling (flying) again until winter break. That seems like a long time from now. I have no ideas yet as to where we might go so I’ll definitely start looking into some things soon. Continue reading CheapOAir Screws Up Our Booking, Prince Harry’s Sustainable Travel Program, Visiting The Famous Pequod’s Pizza In Chicago, Searching For A Traditional Nepalese Hat & More- The Rehash!