- Fox News says an App Described As Airbnb For Swimming Pools Surges In Popularity.
- USA Today: 2 Jetblue Employees Died Of Coronavirus Complications On Same Day.
- CNN writes A Georgia Teen On Her First Skydive Died When The Chutes Failed.
- BBC reports BA Staff And Plane Fanatics Hunt For 747 Souvenirs.
- AFAR shares Road Trip Snacks That Are Actually Good For You.
- Gothamist takes us Inside The Newly Reopened Central Park Zoo.
- T+L writes about 7 Easy East Coast Weekend Getaways.
- Fodor’s says These Are The Cutest Baby Animals In The World.
- NY Post: New Report Reveals How Dale Earnhardt Jr., Family Escaped Plane Crash.
- Lonely Planet reports Notre Dame Will Be Restored To Exactly How It Was Before Fire.
- Miami Herald writes Bahamas Closes To US Tourists After COVID-19 Cases Spike.
- Fodor’s says to Pull Up To These Drive-In Restaurants On Your Next Road Trip.
At the moment, it’s pretty difficult for Americans to travel anywhere besides within the country and that isn’t even so simple.
Yesterday, I shared news that the US borders with Canada and Mexico are closed until late August.
A couple of days back, the CDC “banned all US cruises through September after it documented thousands of onboard coronavirus infections as well as “ongoing” outbreaks on ships,” according to the New York Post. Continue reading US Cruises Banned By CDC Through September
The Coronavirus Pandemic has made traveling tough throughout the world. Currently, the American passport isn’t of much use if you’d like to travel to a long list of destinations.
Many Americans are hitting the roads, taking road trips to fulfill their desire for wanderlust.
If you’d like to drive over the border into Canada or Mexico, you’ll now need to wait a bit longer. Continue reading US Borders With Canada & Mexico CLOSED Until Late August
- Yahoo reports Caribbean Countries Are Selling Citizenship For As Low As $100,000.
- USA Today: Three People Who Traveled Recently On Delta Tested Positive For COVID.
- CNTraveler shares the details about How To Clean Your Luggage After A Trip.
- NY Post reports Great White Sharks Are Lurking Off NYC-Area Beaches.
It’s been quite some time since the animals at New York City Zoos and the aquarium have seen visitors due to COVID-19. That’s all going to change in less than two weeks.
On July 24, the Bronx, Central Park, Prospect Park and Queens Zoos will reopen. People will also be able to check out the New York Aquarium in Coney Island, Brooklyn again. Continue reading Zoos and Aquarium In New York City Opening To Visitors On July 24
- Lonely Planet reports that The Tower Of London Could Lose Its Iconic Beefeaters.
- 1010Wins: Video: Man Forced Off flight After He ‘Refused’ To Wear Face Covering.
- Gothamist says Guests At LIC Hotel & Pool Lounge Must Take $35 COVID Test.
- NY Times shares What Americans Need To Know About Europe’s Travel Ban.
- Forbes writes that Airlines Brace For A Rocky Recovery.
- Mirror: British Airways ‘To Sack 350 Pilots’, Ryanair Tells Staff To Accept 20% Pay Cut.
- The Hill says Airlines Will Require Passengers To Fill Out Health Acknowledgements.
- AFAR says International Flights To Bermuda Will Resume In July.
- T+L says Virgin Voyages Announces Sanitation Protocols Ahead Of Delayed Launch.
- NY Post reports that a Town Names Park After Rotting Whale Blown Up 50 Years Ago.
- Yahoo writes that Delta Is Set To Increase July Capacity by 1,000 Flights.
- AFAR tells us Why You Should Go On A Ghost Tour Wherever You Travel.
Continue reading Delta To Increase July Capacity By 1000 Flights, Virgin Voyages Delayed Launch, Man Drives Solo Across US In Rental Mustang in 25 Hours, Carnival Burning $650 Million Per Month- Travel News!