- NY Times has The New Reality of A European Trip: ‘Things Are Going To Change’.
- AFAR writes that UNESCO Adds 33 New Sites To Its 2021 World Heritage List.
- T+L says a New Report Reveals the States With the Highest and Lowest Gas Prices.
- Fodor’s tells us Why This Wonder of the World Is Killing Instagrammers.
The US Customs and Border Protection confiscated 15 potentially dangerous and damaging giant snails at Houston airport earlier in the month.
The giant snails, also known as banana rasp snails were discovered in a passenger’s luggage. She was traveling to George Bush International Airport from Nigeria. Continue reading 15 Dangerous Giant Snails From Africa Seized At Houston Airport
- Fodor’s writes about The Most Dog-Friendly National Parks in the United States.
- Bloomberg: On Cruises That Allow Them, Unvaccinated Are Second-Class Citizens.
- NY Times writes that if you Need to Renew Your Passport? Good Luck.
- ABC News reports that a Michigan Woman Dies In Grand Canyon Flash Flood.
- AFAR report the U.S. Will Add a Third Gender Option to Passport Applications.
- Time Out says Tennessee Wants To Buy You A Plane Ticket To Visit The State.
- NY Post writes that a Lightning Strike Kills 18 Selfie Takers On Tourist Tower In Jaipur.
- Daily News: Woman Apparently Duct-Taped To Seat, Tried To Exit Plane Midflight.
A Turkish female bodybuilder was denied boarding on an American Airlines flight due to her skimpy outfit.
Deniz Saypinar is a bodybuilder and fitness model “who moved to the US to avoid the conservative surroundings in her homeland,” according to the Daily Mail. Continue reading Female Bodybuilder Denied Boarding By AA Over Skimpy Outfit
- LA Times writes Most Of California Is Open, But These Iconic Attractions? Not Yet.
- CNBC shares the details Why Many Uber & Lyft Drivers Aren’t Coming Back.
- Skift writes about What Travel Will Look Like During Summer 2021.
- USA Today wonders Will The US -Canada Border Reopen This Summer.
- Fodor’s wonders How Old Is Too Old To Stay At A Hostel?
- Smarter Travel shares How To Use Your Smartphone Abroad.
- Outside tells us Where To See Moose In The Northeast.
- USA Today: TSA Resumes Self-Defense Training Amid Uptick Of Unruly Passengers.
They’ve come across Lucille from The Walking Dead, Batman’s Batarang, bowling ball and many other things. Continue reading TSA At Pennsylvania Airport Find Loaded Gun In Baby Stroller
- CNBC reports that the European Union Adds The U.S. To Its Safe Travel List.
- Daily Mail: British Airways Dreamliner 787 Nose Collapses On The Tarmac At LHR.
- NY Times shares Five Things To Know If You’re Road-Tripping This Summer.
- Thrillis writes This National Park Was Named An International Dark Sky Park.
- Fodor’s has 10 Popular Destinations To AVOID This Summer & Where To Go Instead.
- Smarter Travel writes about 5 Scary Travel Scams To Watch Out For In 2021.
- NY Times shares What To Know About Testing & Vaccine Requirements For Travel.
- T+L reports These Popular National Parks Require Reservations This Summer.