- Inc. Can’t Believe What’s About To Happen At United Airlines and American Airlines.
- T+L: Canadian Man Takes Social Distancing To Extreme, Sails Around World Alone.
- USA Today says These Weird Pandemic Travel Rules That Go Beyond Masks.
- Outside writes that College Kids Are Flocking To Outdoor Education Programs.
- Outside writes about The Best Road Trips In The US.
- CNTraveler shares What A $100 Airbnb Looks Like Around The World.
- T+L says This Flight To Nowhere Over The Australian Outback Sold Out In 10 Minutes.
- AFAR tells us about The Best Places To See Fall Foliage In The US.
- NY Times brings us on A Nostalgic (If Isolating) Road Trip Along Route 66.
- Skift writes about A Winning Reopening Act & 11 Other Coronavirus Travel Stories.
- Frommer’s has Road Trip Essentials: Map Of USA’s Top Breakfast Spots.
- AFAR reports Mexico’s Archaeological Ruins Reopen To Visitors With Masks.
- NY Times reports First Giant Cruise Ship Takes Off Since COVID-19- With New Rules.
- CNN writes about Travel Shaming- Another Plague Of 2020.
- Fodors: I’m an Airbnb Host, There’s No Way I’m Booking a Vacation Rental Right Now.
- NatGeo says Why Every Year-But Especially 2020 Feels Like The Worst Ever.
- Fodor’s has Coronavirus Outbreak: Should You Cancel A Trip To Europe?
- T+L: Want To Get Paid To Travel? A Pro Traveler Could Help You Land Dream Job.
- Lonely Planet says Airbnb Wants To Help Travelers See Less-Visited National Parks.
- NatGeo wonders How Clean Is The Air On Planes?
- Fodor’s says This Country Offered Tourists $3,000 To Lure Them Back. Did It Work?
- AFAR writes that Kenya’s All-Female Wildlife Ranger Team Defies Patriarchal Norms.
- T+L shares How The Disney World Experience Has Changed Since Reopening.
- USA Today says Some European Countries Lifted Travel Restrictions For Couples.
There are lots of interesting and unique stays available to book through Airbnb.
There used to be a pizza themed rental available in Brooklyn, NY but the listing was pulled (I assume) due to COVID-19. An apartment in a NYC housing project was listed on the site. You can also book a stay in a 6-ton potato!
From time to time, Airbnb runs special listings which are almost like contests. These properties are only available for a limited time.
Blockbuster Videos used to be very popular but have virtually disappeared. Continue reading Book A Sleepover At The LAST Blockbuster Location In The World!
The Coronavirus Pandemic has made it extremely hard on businesses like restaurants and bars. It isn’t easy to serve customers while maintaining social distancing.
Shops in Italy have been getting creative with a way to serve customers by using a method they did back in the 1600s. Continue reading “Wine Windows” From 1600s In Italy Being Used Again To Serve Drinks
- T+L writes that You Can Adopt Dogs That Failed TSA Training For Being Too Nice.
- NY Times says that The U.S .Lifted Its Advisory Against Traveling Abroad.
- CNN shares news that Evictions Looms For Hermit Living Alone On Italian Island.
- USA Today reports that Frontier CEO Says CDC Should Update Coronavirus Travel Advice: ‘Flying Is Not Dangerous’.
Thanks to COVID-19, face masks are a necessary accessory.
It’s now mandatory to wear face masks in stores, restaurants and while flying. (We’ve yet to fly since the pandemic began.)
Like a few other airlines, United Airlines has a new rule pertaining to what kind of face masks are allowed to be worn during flights. Continue reading Face Masks With Valves Banned By United Airlines