- AFAR reports Fiji to Reopen to Vaccinated U.S. Travelers in 2021.
- Smarter Travel has 7 Places To Go For Thanksgiving.
- Fodor’s writes How to Fly Internationally Even if You’re “Too Fat”.
- T+L: Thailand Drops Quarantine Rule for Vaccinated U.S. Travelers Starting Nov. 1.
AFAR recently shared news that United Airlines would be adding lots of new international flights for 2022.
I was particularly interested in seeing what was added due in part to our month-long trip to the Balkans last summer. (We flew roundtrip on the direct Newark- Dubrovnik flight that the airline had recently added.) Continue reading United Airlines New International Flights For 2022 & Two I’d Like To Book
- T+L writes about The Best Airport Lounges in the World and How to Get In.
- AFAR reports New U.S. Regional Airline Aha! Launches This Month.
- Fodor’s: Everybody’s “Trip Stacking” Right Now. And You Should Too. But What Is It?
- Lonely Planet: When Is The Best Time To Visit US And Canada’s National Parks?
- Fodor’s says These Are The 15 Best Chinatowns Around The World.
- Smarter Travel wonders Will You Need a Booster Shot to Travel Internationally?
- AFAR: 99.5 Percent of United Employees Are Now Vaccinated as Terminations Loom.
- NY Post reports Five Passengers On First Post-COVID Cruise From NYC Test Positive.
- NBC News wonders Is Space The New Safari? Some Wealthy Travelers Are Ready.
- Outside shares Everything You Need to Know About Staying Fresh On A Road Trip.
- Fodor’s writes about The 15 Best Fall Foliage Trips In The US.
- AFAR says that These Countries Are Open To Vaccinated Travelers.
- Skift says that 20 Years After 9/11 a Resilient Airline Industry Faces New Challenges.
- Frommer’s writes You’re Staying Where?! The World’s Most Oddly Shaped Hotels.
- USA Today reports France’s New Travel Restriction Bans Unvaccinated US Tourists.
- Fodor’s writes about The 15 Best Fall Foliage Trips in the US.
- T+L writes that The World’s First Space Hotel Will Open in 2027.
- Yahoo says a Family’s Death in Sierra National Forest Is Shrouded in Mystery.
- Buzzfeed has an article with People Sharing The Most Disappointing Over-Hyped Tourist Traps Around The World.
- USA Today: Still Safe To Fly A Country’s Airlines If FAA Downgrades Aviation System?
- AFAR: Need a New U.S. Passport? The Wait Time Is up to 4.5 Months Right Now.
- Fodor’s writes 10 of Europe’s Capital Cities Weren’t Always Where They Are Today.
- Gothamist shares What A Ride On The Times Square Ferris Wheel Looks Likes.
- N Y Post says a Man’s “Weird” Hotel Etiquette Divides The Internet.
- NY Times: Blindsided Abroad: Vaccinated But Testing Positive On A Trip to Europe.
- NatGeo writes Historic Images Show The Centuries-Long Struggle For Afghanistan.
- Fodor’s reports These 9 Countries Have Strictest COVID Restrictions For Travelers.
- US News & World Report wonders Where Can You Travel If You’re Vaccinated.
- T+L writes that You Can Legally Buy a Passport From Another Country.
- Smarter Travel: Do You Need to Bring Your Vaccine Card When You Travel?
- AFAR wonders What Happens if I Test Positive for COVID While Traveling?
- Fodor’s says These 9 Countries Have the Strictest COVID Restrictions for Travelers.