- Lonely Planet shares How Hotels Around The World Are Turning Into Hospitals.
- T+L has 17 Brands To Support That Have Closed Store, Are Still Paying Employees.
- Smarter Travel says REAL ID Documents Can Now Be Submitted Online.
- Fodor’s writes that These 15 Animal-Shaped Buildings Are Wacky & Adorable.
- USA Today: Coronavirus Shutters Broadway, Cirque Du Soleil, Eiffel Tower & More.
- NY Times says The Tickets Home Were $5,000. They Paid It.
- NY Daily News: Coronavirus least of problems for NYC homeless who sleep at JFK.
- Fodor’s: A Flight Attendant Gives Inside Look At Airline Industry During Coronavirus.
Lots of countries are closing their borders and putting various travel restrictions in place to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.
The Galapagos Islands is an isolated archipelago around 1,000km off the coast of Ecuador. To keep the islands safe, Ecuador has a plan now in place. Continue reading To Enter Galapagos You’ll First Have To Spend 14 Days In Isolation
Coronavirus continues to spread around the world.
The pandemic is causing disruptions to just about everything from businesses to school to shopping. (Good luck finding toilet paper in the store!)
The Coronavirus is also severely disrupting travel with cruises being stopped and countries even closing their borders to visitors. Continue reading Coronavirus Causes Delta To Cut Flight Capacity More Than For 9/11
- USA Today shares 12 Trendy Destinations You Should Visit In 2020.
- Outside says The Coronavirus Could Seriously Impact Everest Season.
- CNTraveler has 6 Rules For Planning A Surprise Vacation.
- NY Times tells us How To Disinfect Space Your On An Airplane.
Continue reading How To Disinfect Your Space On A Plane, Coronavirus Could Impact Everest Season, 12 Trendiest Places To Visit In 2020, 1st Country With Free Public Transportation & More- Travel News!
The last time we visited the TWA Flight Center was during Open House NY in October 2013.
The terminal was last available for tours in 2015 before construction got underway to transform the property into the TWA Hotel.
The hotel opened in mid-May 2019 and I’ve been hoping to visit ever since but we just haven’t gotten around to it. Continue reading Park and Fly At JFK Airport At The TWA Hotel
- New York Times has Tourism In Antarctica: Edging Toward The (Risky) Mainstream.
- USA Today reports Dog Found Dead After Flight: Delta Air Lines To Investigate.
- Thrillist says This So-Called Flyover City Is Having A Cultural & Culinary Renaissance.
- NY Post writes that Chinese Airlines Offering Flights For Less Than Cup Of Coffee.
- T+L tells us How To Prevent Getting Sick While Traveling Abroad.
- Fodor’s says This is One Of The Coolest Streets In America.
- Smarter Travel has Airline Fees: The Ultimate Guide.
- AFAR reports that Frozen Land Is Coming To Disneyland Paris In 2023.
- NY Times writes For A Chinese Traveler, Even Paradise Comes With Prejudice.
- Yahoo reports that Will Ferrell Got Lost In Switzerland While Filming “Downhill”.
- NBC San Diego says US To Fly Home Americans Stuck On Quarantined Ship In Japan.
- Skift: Uber Co-Founder Travis Kalanick Backs Hotel Company Using 3D Printing Tech.
Continue reading Delta CEO Says You Should Ask Permission To Recline, Chinese Travelers Face Prejudice, Will Ferrell Got Lost In Switzerland While Filming, Venice Tracking Tourists’ Mobile Phones & More- Travel News!
- Fodor’s reports A US Security Warning Was Issued For Spain.
- AFAR shares 11 Star Wars Locations You Can Visit In Real Life.
- Yahoo writes a Soldier Kills 26 In Bloodiest Mass Shooting In Thailand.
- Cosmopolitan says A British Woman Was Arrested In the Maldives For Her Bikini.