At the moment, we have no upcoming trips planned. When I get various e-mails with flight deals, I don’t even open them, I just hit delete. Who knows when our next trip will come. At the moment, our trips are pretty much just trips to the grocery store! Continue reading Getting A Refund From Avianca, McDonald’s Ukraine, Shake Shack x Pat LaFrienda Steak Frites Collab, Win A Trip Anywhere In US or $5,000- The Rehash!
- NY Post reports the King Of Thailand ‘Isolates’ From Coronavirus With 20 Women.
- CBS News writes Four Seasons Hotel Is Offering NYC Medical Workers Free Rooms.
- Lonely Planet says October’s Deadline For Real ID Pushed Back Due To Coronavirus.
- Forbes reports Qatar Airways Extends Loyalty Program Elite Status By 12 Months.
Continue reading Qatar Airways Extends Elite Status, King Of Thailand Isolates With 20 Women, Four Seasons Offering NYC Medical Workers Free Rooms, Trump Won’t Stop American Travelers & More- Travel News!
While things aren’t looking good when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, I think its safe to say that we all hope for things to return to normal soon. Continue reading Summer Olympics 2020, Avianca- REFUND US, Fast Food Chains In Vanuatu?, Win A Trip To LEGOLAND New York & More- The Rehash!
- Lonely Planet shares How Hotels Around The World Are Turning Into Hospitals.
- T+L has 17 Brands To Support That Have Closed Store, Are Still Paying Employees.
- Smarter Travel says REAL ID Documents Can Now Be Submitted Online.
- Fodor’s writes that These 15 Animal-Shaped Buildings Are Wacky & Adorable.
Starting on Monday, I’ll be working from home which will be a major challenge. If it was safe, I’d rather be at my school teaching my students! (Imagine preferring to go to school than staying home!) Continue reading Bones Chapel In Evora, Portugal, Chick-fil-A Sauce Being Sold By Bottle, Delta Cutting Capacity More Than It Did For 9/11, Spend 14 Days In Isolation Before Entering The Galapagos & More- The Rehash!
- USA Today: Coronavirus Shutters Broadway, Cirque Du Soleil, Eiffel Tower & More.
- NY Times says The Tickets Home Were $5,000. They Paid It.
- NY Daily News: Coronavirus least of problems for NYC homeless who sleep at JFK.
- Fodor’s: A Flight Attendant Gives Inside Look At Airline Industry During Coronavirus.
Is the coronavirus stopping you from booking future flights? I’ve seen lots of great deals but we’re currently going to wait to book anything until news related to the coronavirus changes for the better.
As of now, we’re still planning to go away over Spring Break. We’re hoping that those plans don’t need to be changed… Continue reading South By Southwest Canceled Due To Coronavirus, Park & Fly At TWA Hotel, Lucas In TONY Kids, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- USA Today shares 12 Trendy Destinations You Should Visit In 2020.
- Outside says The Coronavirus Could Seriously Impact Everest Season.
- CNTraveler has 6 Rules For Planning A Surprise Vacation.
- NY Times tells us How To Disinfect Space Your On An Airplane.
Continue reading How To Disinfect Your Space On A Plane, Coronavirus Could Impact Everest Season, 12 Trendiest Places To Visit In 2020, 1st Country With Free Public Transportation & More- Travel News!
Our initial flight was booked during the last night of our Road Trip to the Deep South. After a bit of procrastinating, we took care of an internal flight and booked our hotels over this past weekend.
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel?
Now it’s time to take a look back at some of this past week’s posts in a recap that I like to call, The Rehash!
Here is your chance to Win a trip for 2 To Savannah, Georgia + a meet & greet with Paula Deen. Enter daily until April 5, 2020.
In case you didn’t hear… Delta is adding Spiked Seltzer to flights starting in March.
Here’s a chance to Win a trip to Manchester, UK, St Andrews, Scotland or Kohler, Wisconsin. Enter by April 30, 2020.
What Did We Try At McDonald’s The Netherlands. Something on the menu was really tasty!
That’s all I’ve got for this week’s rehash.
If you aren’t already following me on social media, make sure to check me out on:
- New York Times has Tourism In Antarctica: Edging Toward The (Risky) Mainstream.
- USA Today reports Dog Found Dead After Flight: Delta Air Lines To Investigate.
- Thrillist says This So-Called Flyover City Is Having A Cultural & Culinary Renaissance.
- NY Post writes that Chinese Airlines Offering Flights For Less Than Cup Of Coffee.