Last week a substantially better offer came out for the card. I sent a secure message to Chase, expecting them to match the offer. To my surprise, I was denied! What the hell Chase! Continue reading Pizza Excellence In Upstate NY, AA Miles Earned (Lifetime)From BankDirect, Win 1,000,000 Hilton Honors Points, Win A Trip To A Disney Resort- The Rehash!
- Outside writes about The Best Road Trips In The US.
- CNTraveler shares What A $100 Airbnb Looks Like Around The World.
- T+L says This Flight To Nowhere Over The Australian Outback Sold Out In 10 Minutes.
- AFAR tells us about The Best Places To See Fall Foliage In The US.
The last time I flew was back in February when I visited The Netherlands with my 8 year-old Lucas. Kim and Theo haven’t stepped foot on a plane since the end of our month-long trip around South Asia in the summer of 2019.
I’m hoping that we can go away over this year’s winter break. Maybe I’m being a bit optimistic… Continue reading We Tried 15 Maine Lobster Rolls In 10 Days, First Movie Out Since COVID, Contests: Win 100,000 United Airlines and American Airlines Miles & More- The Rehash!
- NY Times brings us on A Nostalgic (If Isolating) Road Trip Along Route 66.
- Skift writes about A Winning Reopening Act & 11 Other Coronavirus Travel Stories.
- Frommer’s has Road Trip Essentials: Map Of USA’s Top Breakfast Spots.
- AFAR reports Mexico’s Archaeological Ruins Reopen To Visitors With Masks.
Over Labor Day Weekend, we took a short trip to upstate NY. I’ve already published a couple of posts about it.
This was my first week back to work (in-person) in quite some time. It’s going to be an interesting school year! I guess we’ll take things as they come and hope for the best.
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading McDonald’s McMansion in Freeport Maine, Searching For Gnome Mountain, Souvenir Shopping At The Maine State Prison Showroom & More- The Rehash!
- NY Times reports First Giant Cruise Ship Takes Off Since COVID-19- With New Rules.
- CNN writes about Travel Shaming- Another Plague Of 2020.
- Fodors: I’m an Airbnb Host, There’s No Way I’m Booking a Vacation Rental Right Now.
- NatGeo says Why Every Year-But Especially 2020 Feels Like The Worst Ever.
During our trip we saw lots of lighthouses, hiked around Acadia National Park and ate a lot of great food including lobster rolls from 15 different places! I plan to write some posts about the trip soon. Check back for more info!
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading Visiting The World’s Largest Rotating Globe, Review: Avid Hotels (IHG), NYC Airports Testing Passengers For COVID, BluffCubes Kickstarter & More- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s has Coronavirus Outbreak: Should You Cancel A Trip To Europe?
- T+L: Want To Get Paid To Travel? A Pro Traveler Could Help You Land Dream Job.
- Lonely Planet says Airbnb Wants To Help Travelers See Less-Visited National Parks.
- NatGeo wonders How Clean Is The Air On Planes?
After doing a three-state burger tour (on the way), we’re now seeing and eating our way through Maine. Lobster rolls and lighthouses have been plentiful. We have no set itinerary and have been booking our hotels as we go, usually the night before check-in or even the morning of. Continue reading Awesome Hotel Do Not Disturb Sign, Win A $5,000 Beach Vacation, Avianca Refund For Canceled Flight Confirmed, Spend A Night On A Train & More- The Rehash!
- ABC: Appeals Court Grants Reprieve To Uber & Lyft To Continue Operations In CA.
- Yahoo reports Italian Police Hunt Tourist Who Posed For Selfie On Pompeii Ruins.
- USA Today writes Qantas Expects International Travel Won’t Resume Until Mid-2021.
- Skift says Surging COVID Cases Didn’t Deter Americans From Taking Vacations.