Over the weekend we decided to do some light hiking on Long Island while also visiting a favorite classic burger stand. We’re planning to find other (somewhat) local areas to start exploring since we currently have no upcoming travel plans. Continue reading NFL Player Suing United For Sexual Assault, Update: Getting A Refund From Avianca, 170 Year Old Pharmacy In The Netherlands & More- The Rehash!
- Bloomberg reports Hertz Filed For Bankruptcy After Rental-Car Demand Vanishes.
- Skift write about Covid’s Airlines Paradox: The Losers Are The Winners.
- USA Today shares news that JetBlue Is Blocking Middle Seats Through 4th Of July.
- Food & Wine tells us How Airline Food Is Changing During Coronavirus Pandemic.
I’m still trying to catch up on trip reports which I’ve missed in the past. Otherwise, I’ve been thinking about when it might be the right time to book a flight for a future trip. I’m not so certain that the time has come just yet. What do you think? Continue reading McDonald’s Tbilisi, Georgia, Beaches Reopening In Four Northeastern States, Ridiculous Street Signs: Dog Poop, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- Lonely Planet: The Happiest People In The World Hosting Virtual Happiness Lessons.
- Gothamist reports that Brooklyn’s Domino Park Installed Social Distancing Circles.
- Gizmodo shares What Shanghai Disneyland Looked Like On First Day Of Reopening.
- NY Times has Hotels vs Airbnbs: Has COVID-19 Disrupted The Disruptor?
Have you been applying for new cards while stuck at home or trying to earn miles and points other ways?
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading JetBlue Giving Away 100K RT Flights, Tourists Being Arrested On Hawaii, Staff Of Hospital Gets Free Trips, 40 Hours In Nagorno Karabakh & More- The Rehash!
- Times Of India reports that Five Air India Pilots Test Positive For Covid-19.
- Skift says The European Travel Ban Came Too Late & Has 11 Other Travel Stories.
- USA Today: Despite Masks, Norwegian CEO Predicts Cruising Will ‘Bounce Back…“
- NY Times reports Three Baltic States Announced A “Travel Bubble”. What Is It...
I’ve been going through lots of photos from past trips, trying to catch up on posts I had meant to write. I’m not sure how far I’ll get but the idea is there!
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading A Surprise From Wyndham, Sicily Will Pay Tourists To Visit, FREE 6-Pack of Coors Light, NYC Subways No Longer Running 24 Hours & More- The Rehash!
- USA Todays wonders Will International Travel Resume This Year?
- Barron’s reports Warren Buffet Whacks Airline Stocks.
- Skift writes that Air France Finally Secured $7.6 Billion State Rescue Package.
- Bloomberg writes that Your Airline Experience Will Never Be The Same.
I’ve been thinking of ways to earn more miles and points and a couple of things came to mind. Due to our Spring Break trip being canceled we kinda earned miles by getting them redeposited into our account. It’s time to find another credit card to apply for. Nothing really stands out, any suggestions? Continue reading McDonald’s Belarus Review, Munich’s Oktoberfest 2020 Canceled, Hawaii Giving Some Visitors A Free Flight Home & More- The Rehash!
- AFAR shares The Great Barrier Reef’s Big Complicated Story.
- Smarter Travel has 5 Charts That Show COVID-19s Impact On Air Travel.
- T+L: This Bus in Brussels Is Playing Customized Messages To Make Locals Smile.
- Fodor’s wonders Where Are The Oldest Hotels In The World.