I’m now in the market for a new card. Nothing is really catching my eye but I’ll continue to keep looking for another big bonus opportunity. Continue reading Earn 1,200 Bonus Miles With United Shopping, Win A Trip To UFC Fight Week In Las Vegas, Win A Viking Cruise + Business Class Flights & More- The Rehash!
- T+L shares How to Minimize COVID-19 Risk On A Plane As Passengers Ditch Masks.
- NY Times writes In Rebirth For NATO, Europe Unites In Face of Putin’s Ambition.
- Fodor’s wonders, Would You Like to Fly on the World’s First Wine Airline?
- AFAR reports that a Bob Dylan Museum Debuts In Tulsa.
Our mini-trip didn’t go exactly according to plans due to the weather- the Mets game was rained out. Regardless, we had a fun junk-foodie time in Philly. We visited some favorites like Pizza Shackamaxon & Federal Donuts, while also trying out a few new places. Continue reading Your Venture X Card Paid You Back, Interesting United Mile Play Offer, Earn 500 Bonus Miles With JetBlue Dining & More- The Rehash!
- USA Today: 3 American Tourists Found Dead At Bahamas Sandals Resort.
- Airline Weekly writes Azul Looks Beyond Pandemic Expecting Its Best Year Ever.
- Skift reports that PlusGrade to Buy Points.com for $385 Million in Cash.
- AFAR says that Japan Aims For June Reopening.
We’re close to locking in a flight for the end of June. Our bigger concern (lol), is figuring out where to go for our month-long summer trip. One of the big ideas is a trip to Africa! Continue reading $100 Voucher For 2.5 Hour Flight Delay, Delta To Pay FAs During Boarding, World Nomads Travel Photo Competition, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- BBC reports a British Man Jim Fitton Could Face Death Penalty In Iraq.
- Yahoo writes that A Tourist Fed Pelicans In Key West. His Response To State Wildlife Officers Sent Him To Jail.
- AFAR shares news that New High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming To Europe.
- Fodor’s tells us about 13 Things You Should Never Do On Safari.
We ran into a bit of a hiccup one day, regardless of that, we had an incredible time! There’s a wide variety of things to do and experience, making it a place we’d love to revisit some day. Continue reading Win $10,000 To The Destination Of Your Choice, Ridiculous Street Signs- Bumps, Win A Trip For 4 To Walt Disney World & More- The Rehash!
- AFAR writes Wi-Fi on Your Next American Airlines Flight Could Be Free.
- Fodor’s wonders Can You Guess Where the World’s First Campsite Is?
- Curbed wants to know, Who’s Afraid of the Subway?
- Thrillist says The Cenote Capital Of Mexico Is Still Under The Radar.
There’s a great variety of things to do in the country and we’re having an awesome time. However, we had a crazy situation a few days back (which I plan to write about in a future post). Continue reading Get 50,000 United Miles For Leasing/ Buying A Car, Seeing The Most Important Sporting Event In Belize, Go Rollerskating On Tarmac At TWA Hotel- The Rehash!
- Alaska Airlines says Face Masks Are Now Optional On Planes & In Airports.
- Smarter Travel writes about The 8 Most Beautiful Lodges In America’s National Parks.
- T+L: Barbie’s Pink Dream Camper Is Parked in Southern California- How To Book.
- AFAR reports that Jamaica Is Dropping All Travel Restrictions.