We head Back to the Balkans this weekend. There’s still a lot of planning to get done but we’ve made a decent amount of progress so far. Continue reading Giant Snails Seized At US Airport, Tortuga Outbreaker Backpack Review, XXL Pizza Challenge, Earn An Easy 1000 Points With Altitude Reserve & More- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s has a slideshow with 12 Of Europe’s Strangest Traditions.
- AFAR has 15 Beautiful, Abandoned Places Around The World.
- NY Times shares What To Do This Summer: Lower Manhattan.
- Smarter Travel writes about The Least Fun States In The US.
Our upcoming trip to the Balkans is fast approaching. In less than two weeks, we’ll be flying to Croatia.
We have a lot more trip planning to do and we’ve been a bit surprised by the prices of hotels in some areas as well as rental car prices… Continue reading Ashton Kutcher Sold Seat On Virgin Galactic, Awesome New Mini Golf Course In Brooklyn, Win A Trip to Dogfish Head Brewery In Delaware & More- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s writes about The Most Dog-Friendly National Parks in the United States.
- Bloomberg: On Cruises That Allow Them, Unvaccinated Are Second-Class Citizens.
- NY Times writes that if you Need to Renew Your Passport? Good Luck.
- ABC News reports that a Michigan Woman Dies In Grand Canyon Flash Flood.
I’m once again looking for another credit card to apply for after finishing the minimum spend on my newest one. If you have any suggestions, let me know! Continue reading Awesome Addition To TWA Hotel Food Hall, Mashup Of Food Cultures In El Salvador, Female Bodybuilder Denied Boarding Over Skimpy Outfit & More- The Rehash!
- AFAR report the U.S. Will Add a Third Gender Option to Passport Applications.
- Time Out says Tennessee Wants To Buy You A Plane Ticket To Visit The State.
- NY Post writes that a Lightning Strike Kills 18 Selfie Takers On Tourist Tower In Jaipur.
- Daily News: Woman Apparently Duct-Taped To Seat, Tried To Exit Plane Midflight.
We flew home from El Salvador on the fourth and returned home yesterday morning. It was great finally getting to travel again after too much time stuck at home. I plan to write a bunch of posts about our trip in the upcoming days, weeks… Continue reading United’s Inflight COVID Snack Service, Fun Way To Get Around El Salvador, Where All Those Dollar Coins Went, Are Inflight Magazines Safe & More- The Rehash!
- LA Times writes Most Of California Is Open, But These Iconic Attractions? Not Yet.
- CNBC shares the details Why Many Uber & Lyft Drivers Aren’t Coming Back.
- Skift writes about What Travel Will Look Like During Summer 2021.
- USA Today wonders Will The US -Canada Border Reopen This Summer.
After 16 months of not flying, it was nice to finally get on a plane! The airports were very busy and we had delays for both of our flights. However, I am not complaining, these things go with the territory! Continue reading TSA Finds Loaded Gun In Baby Stroller, Would You Upgrade $200 Flight To Economy+ For $77, Watermelon Pizza, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- Fodor’s wonders How Old Is Too Old To Stay At A Hostel?
- Smarter Travel shares How To Use Your Smartphone Abroad.
- Outside tells us Where To See Moose In The Northeast.
- USA Today: TSA Resumes Self-Defense Training Amid Uptick Of Unruly Passengers.