We haven’t flown since Spring Break, so we’re all looking forward to getting on a plane and visiting a new country. I’ve long wanted to visit Iceland, so this should be an exciting trip full of amazing natural sights. Continue reading Fines For Visiting Taj Mahal Too Long, Anthony Bourdain Scholarship, Wyndham Timeshare Offer, Impressive Turnaround On Expedited Passport Renewal & More- The Rehash!
This year, I got one of the coolest Father’s Day presents ever. If you’d like to check it out, you can see it here.
We’re a little over a week away from our upcoming trip to Iceland! While the prices are definitely a bit more than we typically like to spend, Kim and I feel that we ended up with a fair budget for the trip. (I plan to write a trip planning post in the future.) Continue reading Kimpton-Like Fairfield Inn, NJ Anthony Bourdain Food Trail, Famed Brooklyn Pizzeria Expanding, Travel Contest & More- The Rehash!
- AFAR: LAX Is Considering Plans To Turn This ’60s Building Into Part of Airport Hotel.
- Fodor’s shares their picks for Best Hotels In The USA.
- USA Today report that Passengers Subdued A Chaotic Man On Turkish Airlines Flight.
- CNN says Venice Becomes The Front Line In Battle Against Overtourism.
Continue reading Passenger Found Guilty Of Masturbating On Flight, Best Hotels In US, Passengers Subdue Man On Turkish Air Flight, Venice Battling Overtourism, Man Kicked Off Flight Due To Allergy & More- Travel News!
Kim and I hadn’t been to Baltimore in over 10 years so it was fun to check it out with the kids. We tried out some local eats and did some kid-friendly activities during our stay.
We found Baltimore to be an odd and quirky yet interesting place. Continue reading Do You Get Nervous When Renewing Your Passport, Anthony Bourdain Day, 50% Off On Uber, Buy $250 Delta Gift Card- Get $25 Home Depot GC & More- The Rehash!
- AFAR shares Airline Safety Videos That Are Actually Fun To Watch.
- Smarter Travel has A Guide To Airline Meals & Snacks On 10 Major US Carriers.
- Fodor’s reports that This Country Is Warning Its Citizens To Stay Away From The US.
- Budget Travel writes of 6 Beautiful Paths That Used To Be Railroad Tracks.
Continue reading Fun Airline Safety Videos, Guide To Meals & Snacks On US Airlines, Country Warns Citizens To Stay Away From US, Coolest Hotel Amenities, Avoid Rental Car Rip-Offs In Florida & More- Travel News
The highly anticipated New York location of Time Out Market officially opened this past Friday. Kim and I went by for dinner to check it out. The market is beautiful inside but it wasn’t what we expected compared to the original in Lisbon. More on the new market in the future…
We’re in trip planning mode as we’re closing in on our first summer adventure. Besides working out these details, we’re also trying to figure out where to go during August. Continue reading Your Burger Can Fly, Stumbling Across A Tourist Attraction In NYC, Man Caught On Camera Beating Lyft Driver, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- CNTraveler writes that You’ve Been Buying Travel Insurance All Wrong.
- Skift says U.S. Airlines Add Untapped International Routes in Next Stage of Growth.
- Smarter Travel shares the 15 Beach Bag Essentials You Need For Summer 2019.
- AFAR reports that The Louvre Closed Due To Overcrowding & How To Avoid Lines.
While it’s always nice to have long weekends, this holiday is also important to recognize those who have given their lives serving in the US military.
Over the weekend we attended a food event in NYC which we’d never been to before. It might be of interest to those of you who plan to visit NY. Continue reading Taco Bell Opening A Hotel, Kimpton Hotels Has A New Social Password, Game Of Thrones Fans Will Want To Visit This, St Louis-Style Pizza Review, Travel Contests & More- The Rehash!
- Forbes tells us Why No One Cares About Your Travels.
- CNN shares a Sneak Peek At The World’s First Guitar- Shaped Hotel.
- MSN: 10th Death In 2 Months On Mt. Everest Amid Long Wait Times To Descend.
- Outside tells us Why Patagonia Is Suing Anheuser-Busch Over Beer.
Continue reading No One Cares About Your Travels, TWA Hotel Food Court Closed By Health Inspectors, World’s 1st Guitar- Shaped Hotel, Deaths On Mt Everest Due To Long Waits, Patagonia Suing Anheuser-Busch Over Beer & More- Travel News!
Our flights are booked but we definitely need to work on the itinerary so we can move forward with our accommodations. We’ll also need a rental car which is going to be on the pricier end.
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel? Continue reading Fighter Jet Crashes- Pilot Ejected, Visiting An Abandoned Bull Ring in Uruguay, American Citizens Can Get Help At McD’s, Buenos Aires Hostel & More- The Rehash!