If we didn’t need to quarantine for 3 days after arriving back in New York, we wouldn’t have thought twice about the flight option I came up with. Maybe something else will come up but it isn’t looking good.If not, it looks like we’ll end up taking another road trip. Continue reading McD’s New Crispy Chicken Sandwich Review, Peter Luger’s Genius Way To Fill Empty Seats, Shake Shack’s New Chef Collabs & More- The Rehash!& More- The Rehash!
- T+L has The Strangest Things the TSA Confiscated at U.S. Airports in 2020.
- Fodor’s wonders Why Are so Many Ex-Pats Moving to Spain? (And How You Can Too.)
- NY Times says Airbnb Is Driving Hosts Elsewhere With Costly Pandemic Policies.
- NY Post: Man Wins $500K Powerball Prize With Numbers From His Fortune Cookie.
Kim recently received a new credit card which I thought was going to be a bit of a pain to get approved for. After completing the minimum spend (to earn the signup bonus), I’ll be on the lookout for another card. Continue reading Watch Trump Tower In AC Get Blown Up, Win A $10,000 Dream Trip, Fire Breaks Out At Hilton, New McD’s Chicken Sandwich Coming Out & More- The Rehash!
- Smarter Travel reports that JetBlue Takes Away Overheard Bin Access.
- AFAR wonders Does Biden Plan To Implement Domestic Travel Restrictions?
- Fodor’s tells us How A Different Pandemic Completely Reshaped Northern Italy.
- NatGeo says Norwegians Are Building Boutique Hotels For Threatened Arctic Birds.
It’s now been a year since we last stepped foot on a plane. I’m hoping that we’ll get to go away at the end of the school year and fly somewhere. If not for the need to quarantine upon return to New York, we’d look to fly somewhere during Spring Break. Continue reading 180 Day World Cruise Sells Out In A Day, Climbers Fake Ascent of Everest- Get Caught, Visiting Michelin Starred Momofuku Ko For… Pizza & More- The Rehash!
- T+L reports Royal Caribbean to Require Crew to Be Vaccinated.
- NY Times says In Canada, Americans Are Missed, With Limits.
- Lonely Planet has Travel Trends For 2021: The Revival Of The Sleeper Train.
- Skift says that 85 Percent of U.S. Travel Agencies Won’t Survive the Year Without Aid.
After I got the second dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine, I celebrated with a couple of slices at New Park Pizza in Howard Beach, NY.
It was conveniently close to where I got poked and it also used to be one of my favorite pizzerias in NYC. (It isn’t as good as it used to be but the slices today were excellent!) Continue reading Get A FREE 6 Pack of Coors Light, Win A Trip For 2 To Munich from Paulaner, Win A Trip To EDC Vegas in Las Vegas + Dunkin’ For A Year & More- The Rehash!
- AFAR says No Mask While Traveling? You Could Be Fined up to $1,500.
- Smarter Travel shares 8 English Words You Should Never Use Abroad.
- T+L reports New Zealand To Remain Closed To Tourists Until Citizens Are Vaccinated.
- Skift says Loyalty Goes Both Ways In A Pandemic When Airlines Exit Markets.
Kim and I recently completed the minimum spend on our new credit cards. We’re now on the lookout for new cards to apply for. Let’s see what generous offers (hopefully) come up in the near future. Continue reading Free 12 Pack Of Blue Moon LightSky Beer, Trying Pizza Hut’s Detroit Style Pizza, Visiting NYC’s The Hole For Moko Moko Doki Doki & More -The Rehash!
- Lonely Planet: Iceland Will Allow Vaccinated Travelers To Bypass Testing, Quarantine.
- NY Times says a Testing Requirement Is The Latest Curveball For Travel Industry.
- Buzfeed shares 18 Unique & Bizarre Places In US Everyone Should Visit.
- Curbed writes a Margaritaville Resort Is Opening in Times Square in a Pandemic.