Besides the big trip prize, there are many other prizes being given away including 1,000 instant win prizes of $25 gift cards. Continue reading Win A Trip For 4 To The 2019 Men’s Final Four In Minnesota
Free amenities from hotels can vary greatly. Forget various toiletries and you can call the front desk at many hotels and the item will be sent up to your room, free of charge.
At one Kimpton Hotel there’s a watch concierge. Choose from a variety of Shinola watches to borrow during your stay.
One hotel is now renting out Canada Goose jackets to guests. Continue reading Awesome Hotel Amenity- Rent A Canada Goose At This Hyatt
|Lucas double fisting at Izzy’s|
Lucas started eating ice cream a few months ago but took a real liking to it in Japan. Just about any shop in Japan that sells ice cream has a humongous, fake ice cream outside.
Lucas had ice cream radar throughout the trip and his vocabulary started to change. For a while he was calling ice cream “ice” but then it started to become what it is today, “icekeem”!
While looking into things to do in Minnesota I found out that there was really good ice cream around the Twin Cities. I wanted to make sure that Lucas enjoyed the trip so I made a short list of five places to consider visiting (although the odds of visiting all of them in two days was not likely).
In our short visit we ended up visiting 4/5 places or 80%. I’d say Lucas would call that a successful visit to Minnesota! Lucas kept asking for ice cream so we had to give the boy what he asked for. To be honest, we should’ve really visited three places but one of the shops happened to be a few doors down from a toy train store we were stopping in for Lucas so how could we not try it out. Continue reading Lucas’ Favorite Part of Minnesota- Ice Cream
- Seeing a Twins game at Target Field
- Eating Jucy/Juicy Lucys
- Visiting the Mall of America
- Tour of the Minnesota State Capitol
- Wandering around the Minneapolis Sculpture Park
- Our stay at the Radisson Blu
|Continue reading Minnesota Mini-Trip In A Nutshell|
We’re back from Japan less than 2 weeks and are just about ready to take off on our next trip. This trip is a very quick one. We leave early this morning and will be back home in NY by Sunday afternoon.
We’re heading to Minnesota for the weekend and some of you might wonder why.
We are going for a few reasons:
- Juicy Lucy’s– I’ve been wanting to try these stuffed cheese burgers where they were invented since seeing them on TV.
- Radisson Blu Mall of America– When I heard that the second Radisson Blu in the U.S. would be opening in MN, I had to make it a point to check it out.
- The Minnesota Twins– I want to visit every Major League Baseball stadium in the country. I have a long way to go but this will knock one more off the list.