KLM is giving away a trip to Amsterdam in the I Want To Be In Holland Sweepstakes.
To enter the sweepstakes you must fill out the entry form on Facebook.
- Two round trip Economy Class (upgraded to Economy Comfort if space is available) tickets to Amsterdam
- Holland Pass booklet for winner & guest (includes free entrance & discount to museums, shops, restaurants and attractions in Amsterdam and select other cities in Holland)
How To Enter:
- “Like” KLM on Facebook
- On the KLM Facebook page click on the “I Want To Be In Holland” tab
- On entry form, in 140 characters or less write why you want to be in Holland
Open to legal residents of the United States & D.C.
Must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry
Trip must be taken between September 1, 2012- August 31, 2013
Sweepstakes ends August 17, 2012 at 11:59pm EST
Sign up for a chance to win the KLM sweepstakes HERE
SCOTTEVEST is running a 50,000 Likes, 50% Off, 50 Hours Sale on a few select items.
What are all of these 50s about you might ask? SCOTTEVEST is thanking it’s fans for getting to 50,000 “likes” on Facebook with this offer.
There are three items on sale:
- Fleece 5.0 Jacket (Check out my review HERE)
- Men’s Puffer Jacket
- Women’s Lola Jacket
The Fleece 5.0 is an awesome jacket and a steal at $70 (regularly $140). I’ve never seen it priced so low. Kim and I have not tried out the other jackets but they also look great if you need something a bit warmer.
Sale ends August 9th at 11:00am MT
Must use Promo Code FB505050 at checkout to see discount
Congrats to SeV for getting to 50,000 Likes from Michael W Travels!!!
Check out the SCOTTEVEST 50,000 Likes, 50% Off, 50 Hours! sale page HERE
***Just a reminder:
The Michael W Travels SCOTTEVEST Travel Vest Giveaway is still going on. Contest ends 8/11/12 at 12:01am EST. If you haven’t already entered, make sure to do so HERE
Four Points by Sheraton is giving away some great prizes in it’s Friend Of A Friend Sweepstakes
To enter the sweepstakes you need to:
- “Like” Four Points on Facebook
- Fill out the on-screen registration on their FB page
When you enter you receive:
- One entry into that week’s weekly drawing (except for the last week where you only receive entry into the Grand Prize drawing)
- Entry into the Grand Prize drawing
For each friend that you invite that registers for the sweepstakes you receive one additional entry into the weekly and Grand Prize drawing. (You can get a max of 30 extra entries per week)
Weeks 1-9 Weekly Prizes: (Week 2 has started)- 32,000 Starpoints to be used towards a 2-night stay at Four Points (retail value $480)
Grand Prize: A three night trip for two to any Four Points location. Prize Includes: roundtrip economy air and three nights hotel stay- one standard room, double occupancy. (retail value $3,000 and can not exceed that amount)
Random Prizes (4): 32,000 Starpoints to be used toward a 2-night stay at Four Points
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C. and Canada
Must be 18 years or older at time of entry
Sweepstakes ends October 1, 2012
Sign up for the Four Points Friend Of A Friend Sweepstakes HERE
American Airlines and Coke are running a sweepstakes through Facebook
Travel The World With A Coke gives you the chance to win 250,000 AAdvantage miles and other great prizes.
To enter the sweepstakes you need to “Like” American Airlines on Facebook.
The sweepstakes tests your knowledge of the world by showing you three Coke international logos. After seeing each logo, you select a map location (you are given four choices for each) that you think matches the language from the logo. For each correct answer you earn a Coca Cola Bottle in the Bottle Cap Bank.
My answers were 1-London, UK 2-Beijing, China 3-Dhaka, Bangladesh
- One Grand Prize: 250,000 AAdvantage miles and a Coke Weekender Suitcase. Value of prize- $5184.95
- Three First Prizes: 25,000 AAdvantage miles and Oakley sunglasses. Value of prize- $587.95
- Five Second Prizes: Coke Prize Package- Weekender Suitcase, and iCoke iPod Juke Box- Value of Prize- $508.95
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia
Must be 18 years old at time of entry
Sweepstakes ends August 24, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Play the AA Travel The World with Coke Sweepstakes HERE
Sierra Mist is running a sweepstakes where you could win a trip to the Grand Canyon.
The sweepstakes is being run through Facebook and there will be 5 Grand Prize winners.
The Grand Prize (5):
Trip for two to Arizona for a Grand Canyon tour from 9/27- 9/30, no alternative dates allowed.
If winner can not travel on dates specified, they can choose a cash option of $3,400 instead of the trip.
- Round trip coach air transportation
- One double occupancy hotel room for 3 nights in Sedona, Arizona
- Ground transportation to/ from- airport, hotel & Grand Canyon
- One Sierra Mist Natural gift bag
- $400 spending money
- You must “Like” Sierra Mist on Facebook
- Find the Summer Flavor Sweepstakes tab
- Follow the instructions from there to enter
You are allowed one entry per day
Open to legal residents residing in the 50 United States & D.C.
Must be 18 years of age or older (19 in AL & NE) at time of entry
Sweepstakes ends July 31, 2012
Register for the Sierra Mist Strawberry Kiwi Splash Sweepstakes HERE
Karell Travel is giving away one roundtrip ticket to South Africa.
To access the entry form you need to “like” Karell on Facebook by July 6, 2012.
Some details about the prize:
- One roundtrip economy flight from New York/ Washington D.C. to Johannesburg
- Travel must be completed by May 31, 2013
- Not valid for travel between July 1- August 31, 2012 or December 9- January 15, 2013
- Prize is non- transferable
Sweepstakes open to residents of the United States
You must be at least 18 years old to enter
To access the contest entry page, “Like” Karell Travel HERE
Delta is running a sweepstakes through Facebook called Dad’s Big Break for Father’s Day.
The prize is a 4-day getaway for one Dad and his family.
Entering is pretty simple. All you need to do is fill out the entry form on Facebook which takes less than a minute. All the form asks for is your name, e-mail and date of birth.
More about the prize:
- Four roundtrip economy class tickets to any destination in the continental U.S.
- $1,000 American Express gift card
- Travel must be completed one year from the date of issued certificate
Open to legal residents of the U.S.
Must be 21 years or older to enter
Enter the sweepstakes by 11:59 ET on June 17, 2012
Find out more and enter the sweepstakes HERE
Hawaiian Airlines is running a sweepstakes through Facebook where you could win 80,000 HawaiianMiles!
- Sign in to Facebook and authorize the application (go to the link below)
- Take a headshot photo with your computer’s webcam or upload one
- Choose a location where your picture is inputted into a postcard frame.
- Grand Prize: 80,000 HawaiianMiles- enough for two roundtrip flights between Hawaii and the US mainland.
- Weekly Prize: One winner per week will win 10,000 miles. Winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries received during each week of entry period. (each week is Tuesday through following Monday) Winners are still eligible for grand prize.
Open to legal residents of the U.S.
Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry
Sweepstakes ends July 4, 2012
Enter the sweepstakes HERE
KLM has a ridiculous new website called Travel Predictor. The site makes predictions on where and when you will go on your next trip by using your digital footprint through Facebook. It also tells you who is going along with you on the trip (choosing from your FB friends list).
I tried the Travel Predictor out a few times and can’t say that it inspired me to book any of the trips I was told that I was going on…Shocker!
The trips were:
- Leeds, England with my wife in late June
- The Singapore Food Festival in July with a random person from my friend list
- The Olympics in London in July with a random person from my friend list
- The World Pipe Band Championships in Glasgow in August with a friend that I have not seen in 15 years
After a few tries I gave up on the Travel Predictor. The site was fun to mess around with for a few minutes and is a good gimmick but it is even more a waste of time! From the places that I was told that I was going, none have been considered for upcoming trips although I would like to go to Singapore and check out an Olympics at some point…
If you you’re looking to kill a few minutes and get some ideas of where to travel, check out the Travel Predictor HERE