Hawaiian Airlines is running a sweepstakes through Facebook where you could win 80,000 HawaiianMiles!
- Sign in to Facebook and authorize the application (go to the link below)
- Take a headshot photo with your computer’s webcam or upload one
- Choose a location where your picture is inputted into a postcard frame.
- Grand Prize: 80,000 HawaiianMiles- enough for two roundtrip flights between Hawaii and the US mainland.
- Weekly Prize: One winner per week will win 10,000 miles. Winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries received during each week of entry period. (each week is Tuesday through following Monday) Winners are still eligible for grand prize.
Open to legal residents of the U.S.
Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry
Sweepstakes ends July 4, 2012
Enter the sweepstakes HERE
On March 5 Delta announced that they will be offering free WiFi access to shop on Amazon.com and AmazonWireless.com on all Delta and Delta Connection flights with in-flight wifi access.
Delta offers the worlds largest WiFi equipped fleet of planes. Over 800 Delta aircrafts are equipped with in-flight WiFi service.
I love shopping on Amazon.com. Shopping online sounds like a great way to kill some time during a flight. However, I have one problem with this offer- I can’t earn Hawaiian Airlines miles by clicking to Amazon through the Delta in-flight browser. Hawaiian Airlines is the only way to earn additional miles for shopping on Amazon. (You earn 1 mile per $1)
I wonder how many people will be interested in shopping on Amazon during theiur Delta flights?
To read the full Delta story click here
Check out the Hawaiian Airlines shopping portal here.
Hawaiian Airlines will become JetBlue’s first airline partner to use Terminal 5 at JFK Airport in NYC. Hawaiian will offer daily flights to/ from JFK which will make travel to Hawaii much more convenient for the East Coast.
Starting in June- Hawaiian Flight 51 will depart JFK daily at 10:00AM and arrive in Honolulu at 3:00PM. Flight 50 will depart Honolulu at 3:05PM and arrive in NY at 6:55AM the following morning.
The Hawaiian Air/ JetBlue partnership will allow passengers to fly both airlines on a single ticket. Travellers will also be able to earn and redeem miles on each other’s flights starting with the NY service in June.