What exactly is flight etiquette? Is there a right or wrong way as to how we should behave while flying? Or is it a way everyone should act as tourists…
To help us out, JetBlue created a couple of somewhat funny videos.
They shared the videos on Twitter using #FlightEtiquette (if you want to follow along). I first came across one of the tweets earlier in the week and again a couple of days back.
When it comes to flight etiquette, some things to consider are sharing the armrest, overhead bin space and reclining our seats, just to name a few.
Since I fly pretty frequently this topic has been on my mind a lot. Here are some other posts that are related:
- Who Owns The Overhead Bin Space?
- Who Owns The Overhead Bin Space- Vote Now
- Who Owns The Overhead Bin Space Poll Results
- 15 Most Annoying Travelers In The World
- What Are The Most Annoying Travelers- Vote In the Poll
- Most Annoying Traveler Poll- The Results
- Can This End The Armrest War
So what did you think about JetBlue’s videos? What do you feel is good inflight etiquette and travel etiquette for that matter?
The JetBlue videos were found on their Vimeo page which you can check out here.