Last week I shared what I felt were two of the most annoying kinds of travelers that I usually come across during our trips- Seat Pullers and Tour Group Participants. The topic came up due to a Thrillist article- 15 Most Annoying Travelers In The World.
I found Thrillists’ list to be pretty weak but I did agree with a few of their choices.
Check out my post about the topic here.
A few readers shared their thoughts on this topic.
Here were some good suggestions:
- Airport line cutters
- The window seat passenger that opens/ closes the shade every 15 minutes
- The passenger sitting behind you pressing the IFE too hard
- Row-walking tuggers
I was thinking a little more about this topic & think that it would be fun to start a poll.
I’d love to know what kind of travelers more of you find to be to be annoying. You might encounter them while in transit, on the way to your destination or while out & about sightseeing.
Please take a moment to answer the question in the poll. If your answer is not offered, just select other and share what you found to be the most annoying kind of traveler in the comments below.
What is the most annoying kind of traveler?
- Seat Pullers/ Row- walking tuggers (28%, 41 Votes)
- Airport line-cutters (17%, 25 Votes)
- The infrequent flier (12%, 17 Votes)
- Tour group participants (including loud tour guides) (9%, 13 Votes)
- Other (please let us know your answer in the comments) (9%, 13 Votes)
- The passenger behind you pressing the IFE too hard (8%, 11 Votes)
- The know-it-all traveler (6%, 9 Votes)
- The under-dressed traveler (5%, 7 Votes)
- Window seat passengers that open/ close the shade constantly (4%, 6 Votes)
- The backpacker going to "find himself" (3%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 146