I’m sure that all of us have encountered our fair share of annoying and unlikable people while flying. Some of them might do things that could make others onboard actually hate them… You know that guy that talks extra loud, maybe forgot to take a shower before the flight or maybe does other things to just be rude, mean and annoying…
Conde Naste Traveler came up with 10 Ways to Make Everyone on Your Flight Hate You and shared them in a slideshow a couple of weeks back.
The slideshow reminded me of 20 Most Annoying Things People Do On Planes.
Here is a look at what made CN Traveler’s list:
- Eat really stinky food
- Don’t supervise your children
- Join the mile high club
- Practice poor hygiene
- Be rude to the flight attendant/ overuse the call button
- Make “jokes” about terrorism and Ebola.
- Ask everyone to pray with you
- Don’t share the aisle
- Talk smack about the destination you just left
I found some glaring omissions from CN Traveler. They left off some of what I find to be the most annoying passengers on planes.
They left off:
- Seat back pullers/ yankers- You know them. They like to make your seat feel like a rocking chair each time they stand up or sit down.
- Overhead bin thieves & hogs. (Self-explanatory)
- People rushing to get off the plane. The one’s that try to push ahead rather than wait their turn to get down the narrow aisles.
I guess you can say I’m pretty interested in this topic. Back in April I looked at 15 Most Annoying Travelers In the World.
What do you find to be the most annoying travelers? Any other suggestions for ways to make everyone hate you on a flight?
Find out about CN Traveler’s 10 Ways To Make Everyone On Your Flight Hate you here.