After traveling around Romania last week, Kim, Lucas and I spent this past one checking out some cities and towns around Bulgaria. Sadly our trips is coming to an end as we fly back to New York today.
I had planned to try to post about the trip each day like I did during last summers trip to the Balkans, but I made the mistake of not bringing a card reader. I brought a new computer on this trip and I stupidly did not realize that an 11 inch MacBook Air does not have a SD card slot! My bad…
For those of you that missed some of my posts from this past week, I’ll add them here. I usually place these links in my Travel News, Deals and Offers post but it usually seems to have way to many links in it. I wanted to try splitting it up for this week to see how it works.
Anyway, here are this week’s posts from Michael W Travels:
- Are These the Best Burgers In America?
- I Won A $500 Expedia Voucher!
- Top Fall Trips for Foodies
- AirBnB Teams Up With Ikea To Offer In-Store Stay
- Best Underwater Adventures In The World
- A Way To Stay For Free When Traveling
- Get Your Southwest Branded…
- 10,000 Club Carlson Points For Late Check-In & No Welcome Gift
- How Many States Have You Visited
- 2 Drunken Women Force Plane To Turnaround
- 10 Best Nighttime Adventures
- Quiz: Which Exotic Island Should You Visit?
I hope everyone has a great week and is either traveling somewhere amazing or planning a great future trip!