- Countries Visited: Three– Singapore, Indonesia (Bali) and Malaysia
- Total Miles Flown: 23,898 (data taken from TripIt)
- International Flights: Business Class on Egypt Air & Singapore Air using United miles
- Flights Around SE Asia: We had three flights with budget carrier Air Asia
- Lodging: We stayed in a variety of places, all were fine. We also used airbnb for the first time which was an amazing experience!
- The friendly people all over Bali
- Eating at Hawker Centers- We ate at three in Singapore and one in Malaysia
- Wandering around Ubud and visiting the Monkey Forest
- Visiting the Petronas Towers and going up to the Skybridge
- Constantly seeing Lucas smiling, laughing and curious during the trip
- Checking out the amazing wood carvers in Mas, Bali. We visited the very interesting Mask Museum, stopped by the compounds of a couple of mask makers and I bought a couple of masks to add to my collection.
- Visiting impressive temples all over Bali
- Playing with a civet and learning about the coffee that they make
These are just some examples of the great experiences we had during our trip. I’ll be writing about many of these experiences and more over the upcoming weeks (months)!
Make sure to keep checking back!