I think most of you would agree that food plays a very big part when it comes to travel.
I’ve never taken a local cooking course or went on a trip with the main reason being the food. (I have had a few trips inspired by beer in the past though!) However, Kim and I have gone on our own mini-food tours during trips in the past.
Here are a few that come to mind:
- Trying lobster rolls (and whoopie pies) in Maine
- Eating lots of pizza around Rome
- Trying some of New Haven’s great apizza
- Sampling some great cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
- A never-ending quest to try out the best pizza and burgers around Brooklyn and NYC for that matter.