- T+L writes that The World’s First Space Hotel Will Open in 2027.
- Yahoo says a Family’s Death in Sierra National Forest Is Shrouded in Mystery.
- Buzzfeed has an article with People Sharing The Most Disappointing Over-Hyped Tourist Traps Around The World.
- USA Today: Still Safe To Fly A Country’s Airlines If FAA Downgrades Aviation System?
There are some foods and snacks that are easy to eat while driving, namely those which have little chance of making a big mess. However, when it comes to fast food, I find it hard to enjoy eating in the car since there’s no where to put the sauces. Continue reading Make Your Road Trip Much More Enjoyable With Saucemoto!
In the sweepstakes, one lucky winner will win a trip for two to Tokyo! 196 other winners will each win an Asahi Beer Merchandise Kit! Continue reading Win A Trip for 2 To Tokyo Or An Asahi Beer Merchandise Kit!
The prize includes airfare, a two-night hotel stay, museum passes, $1,200 in gift cards and more! Continue reading Win A Trip For 2 To Laguna Beach, California from Spindrift Spiked
Theo got to celebrate his 5th birthday in Croatia! And while he didn’t get as cool of a party as he did when he turned 2 in India (thanks Hyatt!), we did get to celebrate.
We took the party to our apartment rental close to Dubrovnik Airport. The cake options were limited but we did manage to find the tasty cake (pictured above) at a small supermarket! Continue reading Happy Birthday Theo, 5 Years Old- 40 Countries Visited!
Getting a COVID test in Split was a pretty simple process and cost only (around) $11 per person. Our flight home on United from Dubrovnik was pretty comfortable. The food was decent enough and there was an excellent movie selection. I call that a win! Continue reading Book In Advance & Pay Fees To Visit Venice, UNESCO Protected Supermarket, Visiting A Salvadoran Air Force Plane Wreck, A Visit To Froggyland In Croatia- The Rehash!
- AFAR: Need a New U.S. Passport? The Wait Time Is up to 4.5 Months Right Now.
- Fodor’s writes 10 of Europe’s Capital Cities Weren’t Always Where They Are Today.
- Gothamist shares What A Ride On The Times Square Ferris Wheel Looks Likes.
- N Y Post says a Man’s “Weird” Hotel Etiquette Divides The Internet.
The small, walkable town has interesting colonial architecture, brightly painted buildings and cobblestone streets.
During our visit, we decided to take a boat trip on manmade Lake Suchitlan. The lake sounded very interesting when we read there was a plane wreck which could be visited! Continue reading Visiting The Air Force Plane Wreck On Lake Suchitlan, El Salvador
I came across a UNESCO-Protected Spar Supermarket on Atlas Obscura!
During our first day in the city, it was pretty hot out. Around mid-day, we were in need of some cold beverages so we headed off to find the Spar. Continue reading This Spar Supermarket In Split, Croatia Is UNESCO Protected, Kind Of…
To change things up, we decided to head over to a very quirky museum, Froggyland!
Kim and I expected Froggyland to be fun but we didn’t expect the kids to love it as much as they did. (Definitely a good thing!) Continue reading A Visit To Family-Friendly Froggyland in Split, Croatia!