We started off our last day in New Orleans with a long list of things that we wanted to do but had to cut it down quite a bit. Day 3 was still a very busy one but we managed to squeeze in some time to relax. We visited a couple of museums, ate some more excellent food and Lucas had a lot of fun checking out the aquarium.
Here is a recap of some of the things we did:
- Visited the New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Learned about Mardi Gras & Hurricane Katrina at The Presbytere
- Lunch at Central Grocery- Home of the original Muffuletta
- Lucas got messy at Cafe Du Monde
- Had a drink at (possibly) the oldest structure used as a bar in the U.S.
- Checked out the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Had appetizers at the famous Acme Oyster House
|Continue reading New Orleans- Day 3 Recap|