- Fodor’s shares How 10 Different Places Do Hot Chocolate.
- BBC writes about The Japanese Village That Eats Wasps.
- T+L has the 7 Best National Parks To Visit In Winter.
- AFAR writes about Airport Rights That You Need To Know.
- T+L writes about the 5 Best Ice Hotels In The World.
- AFAR says the CDC Asks Americans To Stay Home For Thanksgiving.
- Fodor’s reports Disneyland Is Closed But There’s Still A Way To Get Inside.
- USA Today writes Delta CEO Thanks Employee COVID-19 Sacrifices With Free Travel.
- Lonely Planet: Norway’s New Passport May Just Be The Most Stylish In The World.
- NY Times tells us about 11 Hotels To Visit In Your Dreams.
- AFAR has 6 Things To Know About Taking Road Trips During Coronavirus.
- USA Today reports Airlines Ban Passengers Who Refuse To Mask Up, But Most Airports Have No Firm Policy.
- Smarter Travel has The 12 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the United States for 2021.
- Lonely Planet: How This Jet Engine Was Transformed Into A Unique Holiday Home.
- AFAR tells us Where Travelers Are Going For The Holidays In 2020.
- NatGeo writes that These Are Some Of America’s Most Beautiful Urban Parks.
Machu Picchu has been closed to tourists for quite some time (around eight months) but it recently reopened!
Lonely Planet reports that the site “opened with a bang.” Continue reading Machu Picchu Reopened To Tourists Last Weekend!
Over the past 8 years we’ve stayed in Airbnb properties plenty of times. The places we’ve stayed have been pretty varied, from excellent to not so great.
A bunch of friends in the UK recently created a listing on the site as “a lighthearted prank by creating world’s worst Airbnb”, according to Fox News. Continue reading World’s Worst Airbnb Created As Joke, Got Bookings
Over the summer, we finally had the chance to visit Acadia National Park in Maine. There are many other parks that we’d love to visit including Yellowstone.
Yellowstone is famous for its “unique hydrothermal and geologic wonders“, according to NPS.gov.
One man decided to use the unique features of the park to heat up a meal and it cost him. Continue reading Man Banned From Yellowstone For Cooking Chicken In The Hot Springs
- Fodor’s writes about 10 Underground Lakes Around The World.
- T+L: A Coral Reef Taller Than the Empire State Building Was Discovered in Australia.
- USA Today has 9 Real-Life Haunted Houses You Can Visit Across The US- If You Dare.
- Lonely Planet writes about The Most Colorful Destinations In The US.
- The Guardian says the Australia Demands Answers After Women Taken From Qatar Airways Flight And Strip-Searched.
- USA Today reports that the UK Police To Enforce Travel Ban To Curb COVID-19 Cases.
- T+L writes about the 10 Most Haunted Hotels in The World.
- NY Times says 52 Places Will Look Different Next Year. They Need Your Help.
The spread of COVID-19 has seen an uptick in new cases since the end of the summer.