Besides great burgers and shakes, I love how Shake Shack introduces limited time menu items from time to time. The restaurant is currently offering some Korean-style menu items.
Shack has also collaborated with various chefs for one day special items. I’ve never had a chance to try any of those items due to work…
Shake Shack recently announced that they’ll be debuting Now Serving: a collab series with some of their favorite chefs and restaurateurs across the U. S.starting on March 4!
Besides expecting some interesting and tasty menu items, Now Serving will also Stand For Something Good (Shake Shack’s mission). “A portion of net proceeds from each collab will go to non-profits helping local restaurant communities,” according to shakeshack.com.
While none of the actual menu items have been announced as of yet, a list of dates and those they’re collaborating with has been shared.
Here’s the current list:
- March 4: in Houston- Chris Shepherd, Owner and Executive Chef of Underbelly Hospitality
- April 8: Atlanta + New York- Pinky Cole of Slutty Vegan
- May 6: New York- Junghyun Park of Atoboy and Atomix
- June 17: Chicago- Sarah Grueneberg of Monteverde Restaurant & Pastificio
- August 22: San Francisco- Dominique Crenn of Atelier Crenn
- September 23: New York- Joseph “JJ” Johnson of FIELDTRIP
Along with each of the collaborations, they will also include free exclusive swag!
I’m definitely hoping to check out one of the Now Serving collaborations but I’m not so sure that my work schedule will agree with that plan!
Find out more about Now Serving here.