The prize will be a culinary adventure which includes the #1 eating experience in the world, according to Lonely Planet, exploring “the famed pintxos trails of culinary powerhouse San Sebastián.”
Spain was the first country I visited in Europe so I’d love to win this prize to see another part of the country which I’ve yet to explore.
Let’s take a closer look at the Lonely Planet Ultimate Eats/Eat List Competition.
The Prize: A Northern Spain Food Adventure for 2
- Roundtrip flights in economy class or train tickets if a winner lives close enough
- 10-days Northern Spain Real Food Adventure (ZMZZ) for two adults (Check out the trip details here.)
- 9 nights hotel accommodations
- Various meals
- Lots of activities
- Open globally to those 18 years of age and older
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Enter by October 12, 2018 AEST
How To Enter: Complete the entry form at the link below and tell Lonely Planet in 25 words or less “why you’d like to experience pintxos in San Sebastian.”
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.