Barclaycard is back with a new bonus offer for the AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard.
Kim received her offer in the mail recently while I was sent an e-mail with the same offer yesterday evening.
With the offer, Kim and I can each earn a bonus of up to 5,000 American Airlines miles.
To earn the bonus, we will actually earn 30% more miles on every purchase made with the AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard from July 1 through September 30, 2016.
To earn the bonus, registration is required. Bonus miles will post to accounts 6-8 weeks after the offer ends.
- Offer is non-transferable and only open to select cardmembers
- Qualified cardmembers who register by September 30, 2016, will earn a 30% bonus on the miles they earned on purchases made with their card between July 1, 2016, and September 30, 2016.
- To be eligible to earn the bonus, cardmember’s accounts must be open throughout the promo period.
If you didn’t receive this bonus offer in the mail or in an e-mail, you can log-in to your account to see if you have the offer.
- Below your account details, look for the column on the right which says Barclaycard Extras.
- See if you have a box which says Register now to earn more miles.
- Click the box if you have the offer on your account
- Enroll in the offer.
So what do you think- would a 30% bonus offer entice you to put some spend on your AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard? I’ll register for the promo but don’t think I’ll go for it since I’d rather earn miles and points with other programs.