Ball Park Franks recently announced that they’re giving away free hot dogs made with Angus Beef in a funny promo through Twitter.
What’s funny about the promo is the way you enter and get yourself some free dogs.
In order to qualify for free Ball Park Franks, all you need to do is change your name to Angus or Frank…. on Twitter! (If you’re name is already Angus or Frank then you’ll automatically be able to get yourself the free hot dogs!)
You only need to change your Twitter name “from the time of your eligible Tweet until you receive confirmation you have successfully claimed a Reward Coupon“.
Here’s how you can get FREE Ball Park Franks:
- First step is to follow @BallParkBrand on Twitter
- Change your Twitter name to include Angus or Frank
- Tweet @BallParkBrand your love for Ball Park Angus Beef Franks
- Make sure to include #BallParkAngusGiveaway in your tweet.
Thrillist mentions from Ball Park’s press release that “Everyone will receive a coupon for a free package of Ball Park Angus Beef Franks, just in time for their Fourth of July celebrations.”
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry
- Each person can receive one coupon good for free hot dogs
Giveaway ends on June 25th at 12pm ET or when Ball Park has given out 10,000 coupons for the free hot dogs (whichever comes first).
Are you willing to change your Twitter name for Angus or Frank to get free hot dogs?