Now is your chance to let your voice be heard….
I’ve written quite a few potty-related posts over the years:
- Ridiculous Street Signs #1 in Tallinn, Estonia
- Visiting the Berlin Wall in Las Vegas
- Ridiculous Street Signs #7- No Dog Fouling- Macau
- Ridiculous Street Signs #18- The Correct Way To Use the Bathroom in Japan
- A Few Apps For When You Just Gotta Go
- AA Flight Diverted Due To Broken Toilets
- Getting Paid To Pee In India
- One of the Strangest Museums Opened in Japan
- Forget TripAdvisor, How About ToiletAdvisor
The top 10 finalists have been announced and now its time to cast your vote in Cintas’ America’s Best Restroom Contest!
While I can’t say that I’ve heard of this contest before, it is actually in its 14th year and I was happy to receive a press release about it.
Inspiration for some of these unique restrooms came from Alice in Wonderland, a giant whiskey bottle, The Far Side comic strips, baseball and more.
No only does the winner get the title and bragging rights, they also receive a $2,500 credit for Cintas services like restroom cleaning and supplies, wet mops or Tile and Carpet Deep Clean. Amazing.
Nothing says champion like free cleaning!
When you head over to the voting page, you’ll have a chance to check out each of the top 10 restroom finalists.
When you click on one of the images, a pop-up will show the bathroom in a larger box along with some info as well as an additional photo or two.
You don’t just vote for the winner, you’ll place the restrooms in order from 1-10. My top choice was the restroom at Charleston Distilling (shown below).
If you’d like to vote, you can do so by October 31.
Find out more about the finalists for America’s Best Restrooms and place your vote here.
And for those of you in Canada, vote for Canada’s Best Restrooms here.