It’s time for another rehash of the previous week in the world of Michael W Travels.
We made it home from our trip Back to The Balkans last Sunday. Our flight home was with Finnair in Business Class. The flight went well but Finnair might just offer the worst in-flight entertainment selection that I can think of. Otherwise, our seats were comfortable, the food was OK and that’s about it.
I started writing about the Balkans trip this week and plan to write about another few days of the trip this week.
Our next trip will be our first without Lucas. We’ll be heading to BAcon, the Boarding Area Conference in Las Vegas in less than 2 weeks. While I’m mostly in meetings/ seminars during the day, Kim wanted some time to enjoy (relax) in Vegas. Last year I attended BAcon as a guest blogger and we brought Lucas along. He’ll sure be missed this time around.
Here are last week’s posts from Michael W Travels:
- Titanic to Sail Again in 2016
- Do You Suffer From Motion Sickness?
- 5th Most Dangerous Job In America Is…
- Back to The Balkans- Days 2 & 3- On To Romania & the Castles of Transylvania
- 5 Tips To Combat Flight Anxiety
- How Many European Countries Have You Been To?
- 3,500 FlexPoints for $750 Spend
- Plane Turns Around- Child Illegally Taken Out of Country
- Support Airbnb In NYC
- 10 of the World’s Greatest Ruins
- Is This the Worst Airbnb
I hope that everyone has a great week!