We’re closing in on the end of the month and it’s time for a rehash of the past couple of weeks here at Michael W Travels.
Kim and I got back from Las Vegas after attending BAcon, the BoardingArea Conference. The event was filled with lots of seminars, some of which I hope will help to make improvements to the site. We also enjoyed the social events where I got to catch-up with some friends and also meet some new, like-minded individuals.
Taking the red-eye back and going (more or less) straight to work was pretty painful and I think that next time the option comes up, I’ll think a bit harder before going with that option. It took me way too long to catch up on sleep. It seemed like I flew back from much further than Vegas.
This was also the first time that we didn’t bring Lucas away with us which wasn’t an easy thing for us to do.
Anyway, here are some posts from the past couple of weeks:
- The Sweetest Ending To A Flight
- Women Fakes Amazing 42 Day Vacation
- Back to The Balkans- Day 5: Visiting A Bear Sanctuary & Getting to Bucharest
- 10 Weirdest Restaurants in the World
- Help Pick The Best Beer Town in America
- Need A Social Media Travel Assistant?
- Radisson Suspends Vikings Sponsorship
- European Cities with Cheapest Five-Star Hotels
- 10 Things Not To Do At Disney
- Should You Take Your Toddler to Oktoberfest
- Turning Down A Citi AA Retention Offer
- Vegas: 100K Delta Miles or 37000 Southwest Points
- It’s Hard Traveling Without Your Toddler
- Street Signs Aren’t Always What They Seem
- A Unique Food At McDonald’s Romania
- Spirit’s Crummy Holiday Fee Increase
- Hacks Used To Travel Smarter
- DANGEROUS Weekly Finds At Airports
- To Protect And Serve…Pizza
- Flight Attendants Gone Wild or not?
- Border Jumping: Kansas & Missouri
- Uber Driver Allegedly Attacks Passenger With Hammer
Have a great week!