Sometimes you just gotta go. You’re out & about and all of a sudden you need the bathroom… real fast. There isn’t a Starbucks or fast food restaurant around.
What do you do? You could always go into a Public Library if there just so happens to be one close by.
Most of us have smartphones so why not try out one of these potentially life-saving, I mean potty finding apps.
ABC News has an article about a new app that helps you prioritize your pit stops.
- Flushd allows you to search for restrooms based on a variety of options like location and amenities( like changing tables or if you are eco-minded, a water free urinal). The app is currently available on iPhone and iPad.
- AirPnP is in some ways like AirBNB. Instead of offering rooms though, bathrooms are for rent! Users can then rate the bathroom after so others will know if it is a good option to consider.
- Sit or Squat from Charmin offers a public restroom finder. You get to rate the restrooms you like (sit) or if it isn’t so good (squat) and then add them to the map. Find the bathrooms online or through mobile apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Find out more in the ABC News article HERE.
Check out a few other potty posts, most of which are Ridiculous Street Signs:
- Sign #1 in Tallinn, Estonia
- Visiting the Berlin Wall in Las Vegas
- Ridiculous Street Signs #7- No Dog Fouling– Macau
- Ridiculous Street Signs #18- The Correct Way To Use the Bathroom In Japan