|image found in google search|
When Rene asked me to write a guest post about the changes going on at Delta’s Terminal 4 at JFK Airport, I was happy to oblige. Rene writes all about Delta on his blog Delta Points. My post talks a little about the changes coming to T4 and the impressive food options that will make just about anyone want to stop by for a meal before their flight.
I want to welcome all of the new readers coming from Delta Points to my blog and of course, thank my regular (awesome) readers for their support!
I’d like to invite you all to take some time to check out my blog. I hope that you will like what you see and come back, making Michael W Travels a part of your daily blog reading list.
Michael W Travels was started in October 2011 as a place to keep you informed about most things travel.
My content varies daily. I like to cover topics ranging from trip reports & planning, miles & points offers, travel with kids (my son is 14 months old), travel news, offers & contests and quirky posts like Jumping Pics & Ridiculous Street Signs.
Check out a few of my previous posts:
- Progress In Planning- Our Next Big Trip- Russia
- Credit Card Miles & Points Earned in 2012
- Hotel Review: Intercontinental Singapore
- Packing For Two (Or Maybe 1.5)
- An Unlikely Place For A Souvenir- Easter Island
- The Shit Fountain
- A Swim With The Coney Island Polar Bears
- Our First Time Flying Southwest- I’m Impressed
- The Oddest Checked Luggage I’ve Ever Seen
- Heavy Metal Burgers At Kuma’s Corner