I received an e-mail about this offer from UberNYC. The offer is available in three cities- NYC, San Francisco & Boston free of charge.
If I lived in Manhattan, I’d definitely be taking Uber up on this offer. Kim and I have quite a few bags of clothes to give away…
- Pack up the clothes you’d like to donate
- Go into your Uber app
- At the bottom of the screen, select the GIVE option
- Your clothing will be picked up free of charge by an SUV and then delivered to Goodwill.
Uber says that they expect high demand for this offer so keep trying and do some good!
Pickup Info for each city:
They are asking for you to bring the donation out to the car since the driver can not leave it unattended.
Donations are tax refundable:
- NYC: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Francisco: Create an account here and request a receipt
- Boston: Download a receipt here
Find out more about the Uber Winter Clothing Drive here.