If you couldn’t make it to Munich for Oktoberfest, why not celebrate at what I’d consider my favorite burger mini-chain in the country.
Shake Shack’s Shacktoberfest returns today, October 3rd through the 12th.
This will be the 9th annual Shacktoberfest. I’ve stopped by during the past two years. Find out about my experience: Shacktoberfest, An Alternative to Oktoberfest.
The event takes place at all U.S. Shake Shacks excluding ballparks and airports. (International locations also do not take part.)
A special German-inspired menu featuring a variety of tasty items will be offered and in addition to this you can still order from Shake Shack’s original menu.
A couple of stand-out items for me have been the Currywurst and German Chocolate Walnut concrete.
Along with the food options there is also a special 25oz Shacktoberfest stein available. It’s a really nice glass and a steal at $10 since it comes filled with your choice of Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest or Shackmeister Ale. Refills go for just $7.
Have you made it to Shacktoberfest in years past? If you haven’t, I definitely recommend checking it out.
I plan to stop by Shake Shack at last one time this year to enjoy some of the Oktoberfest-inspired food options.
Find out more about Shacktoberfest 2014 here.
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn
- Shake Shack and Other Impressive Food Options Coming to Delta’s Terminal 4
- Review-Shake Shack at Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Heavy Metal Burgers At Kuma’s Corner
- Louis’ Lunch- Birthplace of the Hamburger- New Haven, CT
- 5 Bizarre Burgers That I’ve Tried
- Are These The Best Burgers in America?
- A Burger Worth Waiting For: Holeman & Finch, Atlanta