While we won’t know where the game will take place, the prize includes airfare, game tickets (including admission to batting practice) and more.
I’m a big baseball fan (Let’s Go Mets!) and got to go to the Subway Series (WS) back in 2000. The game and series didn’t turn out well but I’m still glad that I went. I’d love to win this prize and go to the WS again this year.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A VIP trip for 4 to Game 1 of the 2022 World Series
- Round-trip coach class air transportation for 4 between a major U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s residence in the U.S. and the host city of the WS Game
- Two night hotel stay
- Four tickets to for Game 1 of the 2022 World Series
- Admission to the World Series Game 1 pregame batting practice
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.
- Must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry
- There is a limit of one entry and one bonus entry per person
Sweepstakes ends at 6:00:00 PM ET on 9/30/2022.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the trip to the World Series here.