The NY Pizza Festival first took place back in 2018 in the Bronx’s Little Italy.
The event was a lot of fun and we returned the following year for the 2nd annual event. (Find out about the very important questions I asked NYC’s May DeBlasio.)
It would’ve been nice to return for a third year but the festival was canceled for 2020 due to COVID-19.
The NY Pizza Festival will be going virtual for the next version called NYPF- Home Edition. The online festival will take place next weekend on April 24 and 25, 2021.
NYPF Home will be a “national, star-studded, 2-day event showcasing the talents of the most renowned US Pizza Makers, Chefs, and culinary personalities!”
During the virtual event you’ll be able to:
- Learn from some of the best pizza makers in the USA and make your own pizza at home! From Sicilian to Neapolitan, take a demo and learn how to make your favorite style of pizza
- Win prizes via our giveaways and competitions
- Ask questions! We’ll be going live all day everyday so come ready to learn, laugh, and ask away
- Talk to one another! We’ll have Zoom rooms set up so you can talk directly to fellow pizza lovers and interact directly with some of the most renowned pizzaioli
- Make a donation to Slice Out Hunger and help feed those in need
The NY Pizza Festival Home Edition is a FREE weekend-long interactive experience.
I plan to attend the event. We’re a pizza-loving family and over the past year, I’ve been learning to make pizza at home! (Check out my pizza adventures on Instagram @michaelwtravelsfood.)
Are you planning to attend? If so, register for free here.